Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Forgotten Realms MMO

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • something else MMO

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Ammon777

Sentinel
Either its Star Wars Online or Forgotten Realms Online.

Discuss!

I voted for Star Wars MMO.

I voted star Wars because that seems the more likely option since DDO was released more recent then SWG. But, I would vastly prefer a D&D setting since I like fantasy settings more then SciFi.

Having said that, it could also be an MMO set in the Dragon Age world I suppose.

I'll guess that it is KotOR Online. Lucas Arts sent out a survey asking the SWG players what company they would like to see do a Star Wars MMO (I was a player at that time) and with KotOR out then I'm betting it came up trumps for Bioware.

I would like Forgotten Realms Online if its the entire realms instead of a small pocket.

But i would enjoy a KOTOR too.

edit --- just as long as Lucas Arts keeps its grubby hands out of it and doesnt ruin it like it did with SWG. :-/

Last edited:
I am guessing Star Wars ... but will probably be wrong ;)

I would love a forgotten realms mmo.But to be honest it is a hard task.With the rich backround,coming from books,it will be difficult to please most players.
On the other hand i would love it when my sword ends Drizzt life.(I killed him again in baldurs gate but it will not be the same)

No Forgotten Realms, please (not that I played MMORPGs, but still, FR was the most underwhelmig setting in all High Fantasy for me). So I hope it'll be something interesting like another SW MMORPG.

I voted somthing else:"Waste of quality development resources." Id rather see them make real games instead of social experiments in multi-user-dungeon enviroment. But thats where the money is so I guess its inevitable.

If they do Forgotten Realms Online I hope they dont pull another Dungeons & Dragons Online which is a crappy game. :-/

I agree that forgotten realms is not as good as others settings coming from dungeons and dragons but is the most mainstream.I would prefer another setting for a mmo but i prefer a good forgotten realms mmo than another sw mmo.

Back
Top Bottom