RPGWatch group on steam

Are you interested in joining an RPGwatch group on Steam?

• Hell yeah, consider it done!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No way. Why would I want to do that??

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I was thinking yes, then i saw Sammy and thought no

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
coop is something I'm not really interested in.
team game in LoL, add me any day, but coop vs questionable quality AI and tons of mobs? without love for cooper, I can't see me doing it.

I'm not an expert either, but to be clear I've mentioned silly AI.
So to clear it up more, add me to PvP teamgames, but against whatever crappy AI I don't need another living person.

I was on EUW till 2 days ago, but discovered that a friend of mine from RL plays that game too so I've returned where he is - to EUNE.

And I'm getting abnormal lags today if that's what you're asking. Not a biggie, I didn't play it much today anyways since most kids and trolls play only weekends thus I'm usually saving weekends for good old singleplayer games.

Anyway, lags are very rare in my case, usually my ping on EUW was and now on EUNE is lower than 60. Never tried to play on NA or turkish server so dunno about those.

And one thing. I'm not into rankeds. I play for fun, not for competing. This is me on the pic, screenshot from this very moment. No, those numbers are not photoshoped. You may also check lolking.net for JoxerTM.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 86
Wow you have a rune page for each hero :D

That's dedication. When you said funm I thought you meant fun like me. I play, I have one page for AP and one for AD and they're not even exactly like that.

I've been running into some lag (300ms latency) since two days ago, and I have no idea why. I turned off all my internet sapping programs, even though I used to play with internet radio on (sometime even music from youtube) and never had problems like this.

It's become rather annoying to click on a champion only to realise that my click did not register, click on him again, wait a second before he dies (not by me) and my champion moving in a 1 on 4 fight.

By the way, I cannot use my normal login to get onto EUNE ... Is there a way to transfer from one server to the other ?
Or do I need to create a new one ?

Wow 20 rune pages, I though when I bought 6th that it's bit too much.But on the other hand I am not very versatile, I play only supports or solo top(as dedicated tank) in ranked,with few games on mid.

Pladio you can transfer accounts but it costs 5600 riot points IIRC.

Edit:BTW I am looking for excuse to become active again so if anyone plays on EUW post or PM your username.

Last edited:
Pladio is my username :)… I'll come online now, so if you text me in-game we can try playing a game together. Hopefully, my ping is back to normal.

Mine is Walkingdisasterr, unfortunately I am busy for most of today but I am free any time tomorrow if you have time than.

Holy moley crpgnut's up to 937 hrs of Skyrim in total… And currently in-game! :)

Lol, Skyrim is crack for me. I tweak and tweak and start over and grab a bunch of mods, find the ones I like, start over, etc. I've played Skyrim for about 3 months of real time since release. I had the non-Steam version at first so about another 200-300 hours in GFWL. The rest of my library is quite as bad. The fallouts probably have a few hundred hours each, not 1000 :)

Actually Fallout 3 isn't on the list. I got GoTY version recently but I don't think I have FOSE setup right for it to log hours in Steam. I'd say about 600 hours in Fallout 3 and FNV shows 413. Can anybody say Bethesda Fanboy?

Wolfgrimdark needs to post his hours played in Skyrim. It'll blow mine away.

Maybe he's talking about running Skyrim through just the .exe before Bethsoft updated the game/fixed that bug and tied the process to launching steam? Not sure if it's technically a non-Steam version.

Back
Top Bottom