Two Worlds II - US Mall Tour

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Southpeak will be touring Two Worlds II around a bunch of US malls, according to a Facebook announcement:
So, everyone needs another reason to go to the mall, right? Tell you what, we’ll give you TWO reasons. Two Worlds II and nail’d are both coming to a mall near YOU! [provided you live in or around one of these eleven cities…] BUT WAIT THERE’S MOAR! You could be one of the ten LUCKY/AWESOME people to WIN some SWEET SWAG! All you have to do is go to the nail’d booth in your mall, take a picture of yourself making your most X-...TREEME face in front of it, then post it here on our wall! Our top ten favorite faces will win a copy of the nail’d soundtrack and an official Two Worlds II t-shirt, previously unavailable to most everyone! Check out the list below to see when and where you’ve got to go!

9/11-9/12 Minneapolis Southdale Center
9/18-9/19 Kansas City Independence Center Mall
9/25-9/26 Tulsa Woodland Hills Mall
10/2-10/3 Oklahoma City Penn Square Mall
10/9-10/10 Dallas/Fort Worth Grapevine Mills
10/16-10/17 Houston Katy Mills Mall
10/23-10/24 Denver Colorado Mills Mall
10/30-10/31 Seattle-Tacoma Tacoma Mall
11/3 Reno Meadowood Mall
11/6 San Francisco Great Mall
11/7 San Francisco/Oakland Stoneridge Mall
11/13-11/14 Los Angeles Ontario Mills
Thanks to Inside Two Worlds for the link.

More information.

OMG, they are actually coming to Kansas City? Nobody does that! All this stuff happens on the West Coast. They might even make it as far in as Denver but after that, they always hop over to Chicago or Dallas.

(Though I can't imagine what I would do at one of their booths.)

I wish they'd do that elsewhere, too.

I've NEVER seen such a thing of advertisement here. Publishers just don't do this.

dtp is insofar an exception that they do go on role-playing conventions, but apart from that - nope. Nothing. Never.

They better not make me go hunting for the sausage cart!

Back
Top Bottom