Risen 3: Titan Lords - Trailer & Pre-order

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is a Risen 3 trailer, which might be interesting eventhough it is a CGI trailer:

If you like to pre-order based on this or just because you know you will like it, you can do that at the DeepSilver site.

More information.

Hoping this has farmers complaining about deadly killer monsters who are around 30 feet away and plainly visible.

Also, giant floating mosquitoes and a guy named Diego whom you greet with "HEY!"

Ovenall, I can only wish Diego, Gorn and Milten were there, but sadly, they won't be.

And I don't need a vid to preorder a PB game. I would preorder it without any detail about the game itself - if I knew for sure there won't be any DLC. Hell I'd preorder that special amazon edition, but only if.

Oh and… You can preorder only german version, PC preorders in other languages are not available yet.

Just to add what seems like an offtopic, but is not really when you think a bit - a pic from World of Risen forum:
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...cussions-5?p=22699244&viewfull=1#post22699244

ab5mDLr_460s.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the only info on Risen 3? With Risen 2, there had already been quite a few developer diary videos and interviews. This is really the first official news I've heard and they are releasing this August?

Is this the only info on Risen 3? With Risen 2, there had already been quite a few developer diary videos and interviews. This is really the first official news I've heard and they are releasing this August?
There are a few videos and interviews but they are all in German. :(

Unfortunately I have yet to see any in English interviews, or development videos. We do have the press release on site with a video, and a few images though.
Just to add what seems like an offtopic, but is not really when you think a bit - a pic from World of Risen forum:
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...cussions-5?p=22699244&viewfull=1#post22699244

Nah it's off-topic Joxer.:p

Anyway Valve doesn't deserve to be on that list. They are nothing but a service now, and barely develop any games.

So let me get back on topic here and say the game is a must buy for me. I will definitely pre-order when Steam finally allows it.

Nah, no remasters thanks. The originals work perfectly fine. :) Let's concentrate on the future for PB.

Interesting little clip; I'd love to hear some perceptions and thoughts from some of our resident German speaking fans of the 'Watch, from watching and listening to it. Any impressions you can pass to us?

Seriously though. If done well with modern graphics and GUI and kept faithfully to the content and spirit of the original (tweaking the combat towards the Risen #1 design might be acceptable to make this a bit more accessible) it would open up the games to a new generation… And if they did well it might convince mr Ruve to be a bit less conservative and open to the possibility of stopping to streamline their game's designs and overall experience…

Personally speaking the originals are more than fine as they are to replay. The glitch on the widescreen mod on G2 does annoy me a bit, but will certainly not stop me on doing my 1-3 marathon (again :) ) next year…

P.S. #3 downsampled from 1620p and tweaked (viewdistance++) as I have it looks effing great… (and plays pretty well from an ssd, if you are not too finicky for a hiccup here and there when travelling distances ;) )

I like it too. But it would probably defeat the purpose of opening up the game to the new generations...

I don't see why should anything be changed in Risen 1&2.
Sorry, but IMO both are perfect with just one bad thing - end boss.
If it ever comes to vote I'll say no to skyrimization of risen.

Couch, it's not off topic. We want Gothic 5 and they know it. But gave Risen 3.

Hard to see WTH is going on, monster too fast prolly. That spooky end-whisper "RhhIisShhheeenn.." always creeps me out.

That clip kind of resembles the Witcher 1 striga fight.... Looking forward to see more actual gameplay clips. Hope its not a turn based or overhead gameplay like some have been recently released. That would be the wrong direction for this good game series.

I pre-ordered Risen 2, it was one of the last games I pre-ordered. (bar KS) It was very expensive, buggy and overall disappointing. I've learnt my lesson, I now read reviews first and wait for steam sales.

I recall pre-ordering Skyrim to, within one month it was on sale for 2/3rds of the price… Nope I'll wait in future.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom