Frayed Knights - Greenlight Follies

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Rampant Coyote needs your help to get Frayed Knights Greenlight on Steam. He has more information on his blog about the game being on the Top 100 list.

I could use everyone’s help to move it up and – more importantly – keep it there. I suspect just about everyone who hits this blog and who has a Steam account has already voted for it (or has politely not commented on how much they really dislike my game), but if you haven’t yet – or if you have a friend who can be talked into helping out a niche game by a guy who sucks at marketing. At this point, getting on Steam is probably not the gateway to wealth and status that it once was for a poor indie developer, but it does help.
More information.

Last edited:
This was the first vote that I cast on Greenlight when it came out, and I have got my kids, who have their own Steam accounts, to vote on it too. Most of my gaming friends prefer DRM-free, so they are not on Steam, but at least I got a few votes in for you.

Thanks, I had likely forgotten to vote because remembering my Steam password is always such a hassle! Hoping it gets greenlit.

Can't believe I hadn't voted - love the game! Glad this reminder came up!

Back
Top Bottom