Major forum upgrade

So what's this "Tags" stuff just above the "Quick Reply" bit? If we ain't using it, you might as well remove it (yes, that's me, I hate even the tinniest cosmetic changes :p).

Tags are something like search words you can include.

One system I know is that you can manually add these tags top your own thread or newsbit, and this is being indexed (?) and that helps pothers finding very specific bits, because you thought about it and therefore them when you manually added them into your entry at the first time.

Why yes, of course. There were too many changes made to vBulletin 3.7.0. Since a lot of the layout is customized to RPGWatch, I prefered to turn off the Watch templates temporarily and re-integrate the customizations into the new vBulletin version. What you saw for 2 days was the default vBulletin template.

By the way, Santa's long gone, gabor. ^^

Thanks everyone for the praise, but be sure to always mention my master too, Myrthos the Great. :p

hehehe :) that doesn't matter! also I think I lost my last avatar.... I will try to find it :p

Tags are numbered under the last post in the thread or under the last post of a page in the thread. Doesn't matter who put them, all are there.

I've just copied the link to last post that was there at the moment, more posts came afterwards. It's impossible to make a link on this vbulletin version that will bring you to the last post in a thread regardless if more posts were added or deleted.

I don't understand this? Why is the link going to
my post in risen 3 thread? I did not add any tags…
It was a codex troll lostforever. I deleted his tags from a few news-bits last week. If you want them removed just ask the mod of that sub-forum to delete them.

Back
Top Bottom