Has the world put too much emphasis in gender for ones identity?

Wow…

Do you realize that these 'natural' gender roles came about because men were more expendable than women? It is 'natural' to have a woman do a safer job because it takes so long for a woman to have a baby. A man can shoot a load into as many woman as he can and then run off - his job is done, he can die now. And as long as women are doing the safe jobs, lets keep the children with them to keep them safe too. Knock out two birds with one stone. This stuff made sense thousands of years ago. But today we have created such a safe environment that these gender roles are no longer important. Men can be just as effective care givers as women and women can go out and 'hunt the meat' (get money and buy food at a store).

Um I always thought that it was because men developed muscles easier than women that men were given the hunter role and women were given the gatherer role? It is different now because the nature of work has changed. Like less muscle is needed.

Wow…

Do you realize that these 'natural' gender roles came about because men were more expendable than women? It is 'natural' to have a woman do a safer job because it takes so long for a woman to have a baby. A man can shoot a load into as many woman as he can and then run off - his job is done, he can die now. And as long as women are doing the safe jobs, lets keep the children with them to keep them safe too. Knock out two birds with one stone. This stuff made sense thousands of years ago. But today we have created such a safe environment that these gender roles are no longer important. Men can be just as effective care givers as women and women can go out and 'hunt the meat' (get money and buy food at a store).

I see you suffer from the typical LIBRUL feminazi fantasies.

These "natural" gender roles came about because they ARE natural. They work. I find it funny that you whine about "men being expendable" and "men shooting their load and running off" you know, all "back in the day" when it is precisely the opposite. These are hallmarks of the matriarchal LIBRUL aberrational society you so naively defend.

A medieval man who deserted his wife and children, for instance, would be for all sense and purpose a pariah. The family was the nucleus of society and inside this nucleus nobody was "expendable". Compare that to what you have today: Many times it is the woman who kicks the husband out, taking great confort in knowing that he will be an indentured bitch-servant for the rest of his life and suffer to be kept away from his children(they might actually not be his!), regardless of how good of a father he is. Single mothers are the norm in many groups(for instance: negroes) because there is no standard or value given to those who support and defend a family. Children grow without a family and because of that grow dysfunctional.

What you defend is sick and deathbound. What I defend is healthy and built our civilization.

Um I always thought that it was because men developed muscles easier than women that men were given the hunter role and women were given the gatherer role? It is different now because the nature of work has changed. Like less muscle is needed.

I've met plenty of women that are more muscular than I am.

I see you suffer from the typical LIBRUL feminazi fantasies.

These "natural" gender roles came about because they ARE natural. They work. I find it funny that you whine about "men being expendable" and "men shooting their load and running off" you know, all "back in the day" when it is precisely the opposite. These are hallmarks of the matriarchal LIBRUL aberrational society you so naively defend.

A medieval man who deserted his wife and children, for instance, would be for all sense and purpose a pariah. The family was the nucleus of society and inside this nucleus nobody was "expendable". Compare that to what you have today: Many times it is the woman who kicks the husband out, taking great confort in knowing that he will be an indentured bitch-servant for the rest of his life and suffer to be kept away from his children(they might actually not be his!), regardless of how good of a father he is. Single mothers are the norm in many groups(for instance: negroes) because there is no standard or value given to those who support and defend a family. Children grow without a family and because of that grow dysfunctional.

What you defend is sick and deathbound. What I defend is healthy and built our civilization.

I'm done with you. Farewell.

Last edited:
As you well know, personal insults are NOT tolerated in this forum. Please refrain from such in future!! :(

I've met plenty of women that are more muscular than I am.

That is because you work out less than those women. It is a well known fact that men develop muscles twice as fast as women for the same amount of work.

I don't know why parents think that their children will only perceive something they put in front of them. Children will be "inspired" from all sources - and because a child prefers pink without parents going for that, doesn't mean it comes from "within".

My apologies, Corwin. That was very poor form on my part.

Damian, when it comes to survival, the actual amount of muscle between the sexes is, essentially unimportant. Our species has no real physical advantage over other animals. Our ability to hunt and kill other animals is primarily because of our brains (and, please, don't come back and tell me that it's a well known fact that women have smaller brains). However, I will concede that violence against other humans can be very dependent upon physical strength.

But, I just realized that we could be talking about two very different things. I'm talking about humans that evolved on planet Earth. I have a feeling that you're talking about God's children.

Also, can you show me a source for this claim about men gaining muscle twice as fast? I don't recall hearing this. I know that men naturally gain more muscle as they develop and women gain more fat, but that is in the context of natural development and not actively trying to work out to gain muscle.

DArt -- Yeah, children are very observant and soak up more than we could ever imagine. It can also be hard to separate what is natural and what is cultural. Sometimes, we need to stop and remind ourselves that there is nothing inherently feminine about the color pink or masculine about blue.

We don't actually know whether the color pink naturally appeals more to heterosexual females or homosexual males. Sexuality would seem to be prevalent - but that could also be cultural.

We can guess that it does or that it doesn't - but we don't actually know.

Personally, I have no idea - but I do suspect colors have som inherent value or weight in terms of conveying an emotion or sensory response. But the line between what nature teaches us after birth - and what's strictly genetic - is very blurred.

Also, can you show me a source for this claim about men gaining muscle twice as fast? I don't recall hearing this. I know that men naturally gain more muscle as they develop and women gain more fat, but that is in the context of natural development and not actively trying to work out to gain muscle.

If you google it you wont find anything. However you will find most links say that testosterone and body type impact how fast you build muscle. Testosterone cause you to build muscle faster.

About testosterone
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/vm12.htm

On body type
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

Last edited:
Sweden is far ahead of you guys in librul insanity when it comes to gender.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/04/hen_sweden_s_new_gender_neutral_pronoun_causes_controversy_.html

120411_DX_BoyPinkPram.jpg.CROP.thumbnail-small.jpg

She likes pink. She likes play kitchens. So?
Why is that feminine stuff?

That's my point. Society says that is feminine stuff. We haven't steered her towards anything in particular, but if you just looked at it from the outside, it would SEEM like we were steering her towards traditionally feminine things.

I know loads of women who dislike cooking, who dislike pink, who dislike barbies, especially the immature versions like P. Hilton.

I know. I married one. :) She does most of the cooking now that she's a stay at home mom, but I'm the one that actually likes doing it!

Feminine stuff… If you ask me she seems to be gearing towards the gay version of Gordon Ramsay… But who cares, as long as she's happy.

Agreed, I don't care so long as she's happy. I just find it interesting that despite giving her access to plenty of stuff from either traditional gender role, she is choosing the ones that are considered feminine.

As you well know, personal insults are NOT tolerated in this forum. Please refrain from such in future!! :(

At this point I think you need to decide if you want RPGWatch to be a space that invites propaganda of the extremist hategroup known as the Eurabia conspiracy theory. This is the circle that also hosted Anders Breivik. The vocabulary used in this thread are the same and it's presented mythology, including the idea that a group of "cultural marxists", "liberuls", "feminazi" and Muslims conspire to infiltrate and take over Europe, usually by overbreeding (which is connected to it's extreme racist worldview).

There are reasonable debates to be had on gender, sex, biology, religion and ideology but this circle is the current edition of European neo-nazism / white supremacy.

Last edited:
At this point I think you need to decide if you want RPGWatch to be a space that invites propaganda of the extremist hategroup known as the Eurabia conspiracy theory. This is the circle that also hosted Anders Breivik. The vocabulary used in this thread are the same and it's presented mythology, including the idea that a group of "cultural marxists", "liberuls", "feminazi" and Muslims conspire to infiltrate and take over Europe, usually by overbreeding (which is connected to it's extreme racist worldview).

There are reasonable debates to be had on gender, sex, biology, religion and ideology but this circle is the current edition of European neo-nazism / white supremacy.

First: I'm not European and I am certainly not a racist.

Second: I don't subscribe to Nazism, Fascism or any other modernistic ideology. I am a traditionalist Catholic.

Third: immigrants taking over europe with the wombs of their women is no "conspiracy", it is a fact visible to anyone with enough brains and self-honesty. And yes, they are mostly muslim.

LIBRULS like yourself prefer to cover their ears and shot "NAZINAZINAZI" then to see what is in front of them or even consider arguments that are not presented to them daily on the televitz. It is laughable.

If you google it you wont find anything. However you will find most links say that testosterone and body type impact how fast you build muscle. Testosterone cause you to build muscle faster.

About testosterone
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/vm12.htm

On body type
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

I exercise a good bit (bicycling for over 20 years) and can say from my experience men easily are typically stronger and have better endurance than women. Theres plenty of women bikers that look more fit than me but I can leave them behind on the bike without much hard effort. Of course you have what I like to call "the mutants", people that are just super fit and super strong. The women that fit in the mutant category can drop me pretty well. Theres always people on the far end of the bell curve.

As to time to build muscle and endurance, again from my experience men typically gain it all much faster.

Theres quite a few reasons, larger lungs in men, more muscle mass compared to fat, more testosterone and probably more that I'm missing.

Not trying to start a flame but physically men and women are different for very real reasons athletically and some people seem a bit confused about it.

Are you trying to convince yourself of this?

I have to let you know, projecting false stereotypes on people you don't agree with is the mark of the braindead. Specially when the projection is so "off". Pointing fingers and screaming "nazi" at everyother person who speaks differently from the televitz won't win you any argument.

Frankly, it is embarrassing. You should feel ashamed.

Projection is when you attribute to others things that you see in yourself. If you want to be considered anything more than troll, then at least be coherent.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/projection

No. At least not in my native language(except if I had used the term "self-projection").

JennyM is the typical televitz watching illiterate who once heard some vague reference about those "eebul nazis" who disagreed with the world of peace and plenty heralded by liberals, and hence associates(i.e: "projects") the classification into anyone who disagrees with the prescious liberal worldview that she beholds.

I have absolutely no association with the ideas and doctrines of Hitler. Hence I can't help but being shocked at this kind of idiocy whenever it appears(and it is not infrequent when it comes to reactionaries as myself).

I have absolutely no association with the ideas and doctrines of Hitler.

Let me take a few guesses on your values.

Less talk, more work.
Science has it's place but that there are many things that cannot be understood by the human mind.
Discipline, determination, work and willpower keeps the world going and we should do it for our family and country.
Obedience and respect for authority are the most important virtues a child can learn, but rebellion is a part of youth that change when they grow up.
A person should feel great love, gratitude and respect to their parents.
A lot of what we learn comes from suffering, it's best not to worry but to get busy with life.
Good leadership is important.
No sane, normal or decent person could hurt a close friend or relative.
Rape or pedophilia should have the most severe punishment or death penalty.
Insults or offensive behavior needs to be punished.
Getting rid of the immoral, crooked people would solve most problems.
Women and men are good at different things and they complete eachother.
Homosexuality isn't unproblematic.
There are a lot going on behind closed doors that we aren't supposed to know.
There will always be war and conflict.
Our culture and way of life was once a source for good but it is now dissolving.

Last edited:
That's a fairly good list, JemyM. There's a few stupid ones thrown in, and more than a few a carefully worded to be beartraps for your usual pedantic games, but there's a fair bit of solid wisdom in your list. Just goes to show that you've learned a few bits of reality in spite of your best efforts to closet yourself in the windowless confines of the ivory tower.

I'd be intersted to see your attempt to refute each one.

Back
Top Bottom