Pricewatch!

It is quite a good marketing ploy. I wonder how high their web traffic's soared in the last couple of days.

Glad you were able to snag Startopia. :)

Don't hold your breath for Sacred Gold though. I believe they already did the "last chance" for that one. I could be wrong though...

Inquisitor is available at GOG's Insomnia sale for $3.75 now. Good chance to grab it if you were curious. 500+ left.

This sale sure gets you to spend but when will i get to play.

Last edited:
Sacred Gold is still available, so is Age of Wonders and the Thief games. I've been monitoring this sale for the past 3 days and I want to get back to gaming.

I got Gothic 3 from GOG earlier this year and finally restarted the game. When I left off a few years back I was just about to finish the Nordimar tomb quest and then it was off to pick the big game decision (probably Innos).

Going thru Gothic 3 much slower this time. I'm at level 48 and I still have a bunch of quests to do before I make the big game decision. Gothic gaming is the best and I'm missing out due to the GOG-Insomnia crack type sale. I mean the games are cheap enough over there but when they start offering excellent games for one, two or three dollars . . . what is a game hoarder supposed to do ?????? I ask you what is a game hoarder supposed to do???????

queue fly voice (help me)

naaaaa, don't help me

At http://groupees.com/bmx you can get King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition and other games for a minimum of $1, and for $5 you get among others Legends of Dawn.

For those who like the King's Bounty games it's probably a real steal.

At http://groupees.com/bmx you can get King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition and other games for a minimum of $1, and for $5 you get among others Legends of Dawn.

It had some other games I was interested in, including Shelter and Face of Noir. Very nice.

Thanks for posting this. I just got a bunch of new music (ok I wanted Warriors of the North too, but I'm a fan of musics, especially video games music).

Sword of the Stars: The Pit for $2 right now. Very cool sci-fi roguelike that is surprisingly deep. I highly recommend it especially at that price.

I've been camping over there for 3 days. Got a bunch of games. Some new and some just a digital version of what I have in the garage. Now Waiting for Expedition Conquistador. There is only about 5 games left and the one up now (Sword of the Stars)is probably that last one that is gonna take over 5 minutes to sell out.

The Special Promo thread is where everybody is hanging out. A couple of the posters got together and came up with the data on the sales. One poster is keeping a running tally of what the sales are in round 3 and comparing that to the previous rounds is able to tell what is left. Nobody but GOG knows what's coming next. AS it stands right now, After Sword of the Stars there are 4 more games to go.

Expeditions: Conquistador $4.99
Psychonauts $2.49
Spellforce Platinum $2.49
Thief 2: Metal Age $1.99

I have no idea what's coming next. Sword had 750 available which was way too much in my book because the sale has been going on for a few hours. OTOH, 1000 copies of Jade Empire went in 3 minutes and 700 copies of Thief 1 went in about the same time. Still, some of the games went on for more than 4 hours and Jack Keane 2 went for a mind numbing legendary 7 hours.

It has been an experience. The GOG community is pretty cool. A lot of gifting to some of the less fortunate gamers. It made me feel pretty good about humanity.

It wasn't hard. I had my IPad set to the site with one tab on the sale and another one on the forum/thread. I wore the site like a wrist watch. At last count I got 24 games with an average price of about 2 bucks.

When I think about it, the whole experience was sorta like playing an MMO. The conflict was to trying to stay with the site when your game would come up. I missed two games because I took some time off to go to the gym. And of course the 2 games that were high on my list became available, literally right when I walked out the door. What cha gonna do . . . .

I don't curse fate, I just find it immensely amusing.

I missed two games because I took some time off to go to the gym. And of course the 2 games that were high on my list became available, literally right when I walked out the door. What cha gonna do . . . .

I stayed logged into GOG on my Android phone so I could see it any time - even between sets at the gym. :)

There were really only 2 games that I wanted, Jade Empire and Sacred Gold, and I got them both along with a few others. I already had almost all of the crpgs on GOG.

I also ended up grabbing 'I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream' last night after passing on it before. Not sure if I'll ever get around to playing it, but I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.

Back
Top Bottom