Return of the Daily Smile

I myself recognized me in 3,7,8 (had 8 this morning), 12,13 and 14 :p

Risky bart, not even I would dare to say that.
I only thought it but didn't said it because it was her birthday, being so old and all is already hard enough, poor living undead grandmother :p

cm will have the last laugh though when bart ends up as her pet poodle in their next lives...

Oh I think I need to kill Bart now AND in a second and maybe a third life! *Cm heads for the Barn to add some finishing touches.*

I think what Bart is doing may add him to this list. ;)

You'll love the Darwin Awards.... from Mary Willis

It's that magical time of the year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us. Here then, are the glorious winners:

1. When his 38-caliber revolver failed to fire at his inended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California , would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder.

He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.....

And now, the honorable mentions:

2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat-cutting machine and, after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of it's men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies.

The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

6. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, he man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided.
The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer...$15.
(If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?)

7. Seems an Arkansas guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder-block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder-block and heaved it over his head at the window.
The cinder-block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.

8. As a female shopper exite d a Ne w York convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called "911" immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied:

"Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."

(And they wonder why tigers eat their young!)

9. The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan, at 5 A.M., flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.

***A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER***

10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bar gained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home-sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

In the interest of bettering human kind please share these with your friends and family .. unless of course one of these individuals by chance is a distant relative or long lost friend. In that case be glad they are distant or hope they remain lost.

Remember ... they walk among us

I think all of these were posted earlier on in this thread!!

SHHHHHHHSH, don't give her any ideas!! :)

Too late. :cm: And yes I do have a special list just for Corwin. I use that to get even with him when we have our Friday game. :evilgrin::devilish::sneaky:

enodenroH? You have just been added to my list as well. Enjoy the freedom while it lasts. I always get my revenge sooner or later. :mwahaha:

Lord have mercy, she's claimed another victim. Are you people not listening? EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL! And she's a woman! That's like exponential. The devil begged her to autograph his pitchfork. Cthulu nicely asked her to move along because she was scaring him. This ain't no vorpal bunny, folks. This is real danger.

that old and slow, the revenge will probably come later, much much later :p
cm a woman? maybe in a life long long ago, now it is only a sadistic monster who has troubles cathing her preys hehehe :devil::cm: hehehehehe

I think this is worth a laugh and since I can't find a more apropriate place to share ...

gamespot said:
Interplay re-starting dev studio
Company says it will make new installments of Earthworm Jim, Descent, MDK, Dark Alliance if it can get the money.
By Brendan Sinclair, GameSpot
Posted Nov 13, 2007 5:58 pm PT

As a publisher, Interplay is a shell of its former self. After a visible and embarrassing series of events that saw the company threatened with eviction, sued by BioWare for nonpayment of royalties on the Baldur's Gate series, and finally closed by authorities for not paying or insuring its employees, the publisher all but disappeared.

In 2006, the company revealed it was planning a massively multiplayer online game based on the Fallout universe; it just needed $75 million to get it done. That funding hasn't materialized yet, but the publisher explained how it will keep busy in the meantime in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission today.

Saying it is looking at ways of leveraging its stable of franchises "through sequels and various development and publishing arrangements," Interplay announced it is restarting its in-house development studio. The money to establish that studio will come from the recent sale of the Fallout franchise to Bethesda Softworks. (Interplay is now licensing the Fallout IP for its upcoming MMOG from Bethesda.) The publisher also said it has brought back Jason Anderson, a lead artist on the original Fallout game and cofounder of the defunct Troika Games, to serve as creative director for an unannounced MMOG.

Among the projects Interplay has said it wants to develop are sequels to Earthworm Jim, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Descent, and MDK, provided it can find the financing. The Earthworm Jim license was most recently held by Atari, which announced a PlayStation Portable version of the game last year with Shiny as the developer. Atari later sold Shiny to Foundation 9, and the project appears to be dead. Shiny was previously owned by Interplay until the publisher sold it to Atari in 2002.

The Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sequel also has ties to Atari, as the Infogrames subsidiary currently holds the rights to the Dungeons and Dragons license. Like the rest of the Baldur's Gate series, the Dark Alliance spin-off for consoles was created under the Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms imprint. Interplay signed a multiyear deal for the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale licenses in 2002, but it's unclear when that arrangement was set to expire.

As of press time, Interplay had not responded to GameSpot's requests for comment.

This is not worth of a laugh, this is news!! The "unannounced MMO" can only be the Fallout MMO. And Jason Anderson is working on it? It would be interesting to see if they can pull this out.

I got a chortle or two out of it, Arma. :)

But by all means let me return to our usual man-bashi--er, female oriented jokes with this one:

A husband walks into Victoria 's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for
his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500
in price, the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for
the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to
his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs, the wife thinks, "I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might
as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked,
return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself."

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
The husband cries out,
"Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!"

(He never heard the shot.)

Funeral on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.

a couple is having sex
says the man agaisnt the woman:
come and sit on my face
she replies: why, is your nose longer dan your stick?
No but your vagina might smell better than your breath

a 50 year old man goes confessing: I had sex with an 18 year old last night.
The priest says: drink the juice of 7 lemons.
Are my sins forgiven then?
No but atleast that grin will dissapear of your face

Something for a certain woman on this forum:

There was a lawyer and he was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, “You're beautiful!” and then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said “You're cute!” Well, the wife was dissapointed because instead of “beautiful” it was “cute.” She said “What happened to ‘beautiful’? His reply was “The drugs are wearing off!”

Back
Top Bottom