In many ways, I would actually agree with you. The Codex has more posters that push social limits just because they can, but once you pull out those folks, there's just not that much difference. We's all just folks. ;)

...right, because in the codex we have exclusive forum for dragon age, wizardry, ultima, the elder scroll, and gothic.

In many ways, I would actually agree with you. The Codex has more posters that push social limits just because they can, but once you pull out those folks, there's just not that much difference. We's all just folks. ;)

…right, because in the codex we have exclusive forum for dragon age, wizardry, ultima, the elder scroll, and gothic.

And some of us are actual Holocaust deniers and actual Wiccan reverends.

And I don't mean the forum with the trannies and gay mod(s?).

holocaust? what's that? is the new home console entertainment system?

13.jpg

Well let's play a game folks. I'm bored at work.

Do a codexian de motivation msg on this img…for fun.
26640.jpg

reveal1.jpg

Man does this forum suck. In glorious Codexia, when we click on a post, it takes us to the first unread message.

You failed the intelligence check. It requires just a small bit of it though to use the small icon to the left of the thread title, which magically establishes that.

Knowing racofer, he will have a few chosen things to say about your user interface.

Back
Top Bottom