Eschalon: Book 1 - v 1.03 Patch and Mac, Linux Progress

magerette

Hedgewitch
Basilisk Games home page has posted links to the 1.03 patch, making it official, and also states progress towards Mac & Linux versions is proceeding well:
The newest patch for the Windows version of Eschalon: Book I is online. You can grab the patch over on the Book I page, and those of you who are curious about the fixes can find them listed here. Also, we are going to announce the release date of the Macintosh version next week, and the Linux version is going to be closely behind that!
You can see the changelist as well as pick up the patch here at the official site, and it's also mirrored at FileFront and Gamer's Hell.
More information.

I'm around 23 hours (with my first char) and still don't think I've reached halfway. Hmmmm.....

I really like this and am so enthusiastically waiting for the Mac version as well!

I'm around 23 hours (with my first char) and still don't think I've reached halfway. Hmmmm.....

could have been 25, but ya, I'm not lying about it, and I got all three endings, and cleared every quest, so, despite me loving it, I thought it was a pretty short rpg.

Have any of these patches improved the movement rates or added keyboard controls?

Have any of these patches improved the movement rates or added keyboard controls?

Actually, one control was added: hitting 'x' will open all 3 char windows; inventory, paper doll and stat sheet. hitting 'x' again will close them all as well.

Back
Top Bottom