Skyrim Question about Markarth (mild spoiler)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ovenall

SasqWatch
Extremely mild spoilers, but it's driving me crazy.

Please look at the attached screenshot. Can anyone tell me how I can get to the area circled in red? This is a promotional still, not an in-game screenshot. But I'm talking about the pathway/ledge and doorways above where the waterfall splits in two… this image shows the area I'm talking about well.

TO9Af.jpg

I've run around many times trying to see what's up there. Is there access from within a building? I looked through those too. Or is it only accessible during a certain quest? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Is that Calcemo's Tower? I'm at work, so I can't fire up Skyrim and look and I bet there'll be a few updates that will automagically install if I do anyway. I believe I got a key to explore the alchemist's tower. It might be reached from the Museum, but I'm not positive. You'd think that with as many hours I played that game, that I'd know where everything was but I guess my memory is going.....

That area becomes accessible as part of a quest line. Mage's guild, I believe. Can't believe I've already forgotten. Must have been memorable. ;)

EDIT: NOPE. It's the Thieve's Guild quest line. Geeze... Make's one wonder, why bother playing if you can't even remember?

Last edited:
Thanks. Thought I was missing something simple. Sometimes the 3D effects seem more 2D and I can completely miss a passageway unless I'm really watching for it.

EDIT: NOPE. It's the Thieve's Guild quest line. Geeze… Make's one wonder, why bother playing if you can't even remember?
For the SCREENSHOTS of course! ;)

Back
Top Bottom