Sabotain Break the Rules

progress and usage of teleport unit

how do i use the teleport unit i got from the order of the mysterious monks( or what ever they were called...*g*)

and can anybody tell how far i have progressed in the game: i just startet helping the rebels from a secret base....

thx

Why does Sabotain break any rules, by the way ?

Hello, I was looking for the game manual and landed on this forum. Would anyone be able to upload the game manual in English? Was not able to find it anywhere and the link provided by Curious is broken.
Thanks in advance :)

Hey Dark Savant, thanks for the dll. I still can't get the game working, it opens the game up, and two errors concerning "failure to parse config" appear. Then the screen hangs and gets stuck. Have you guys been able to get the game running, I'm running it on Win Xp.

There should be a "minigame.dll" file in your game directory. Perhaps you accidentally deleted it. I uploaded the file for you

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15754885/minigame.dll

Last edited:
Has anyone played it and is willing to share some impressions? It looks like a poor man's Deus Ex clone, but I can't understand whether it may be worth to try it or not.

Actually, I *think* I may have seen this on sale in Italy ages ago, but never got round to trying it. As far as I've understood, it never got an official english release, right?

buckaroobonzai
It was working great on windows 7 32 bit few months ago. I uninstalled it as I have other more interesting RPGs to finish.

cacaro
yes there is fully translated Italian version of it. You can get it on ebay for few euros. You can also get retail Spanish and French versions of the game. As for English you must install English patch.

@Dark Savant Would you be able to re-upload this patch? The dropbox link is saying it is not available. I would love to play this game. I have the discs and just need the English translations. Thank you ahead of time for your help.

Yeah, can you please re-upload english patch? I bought CD but it doesn't work :(

Below tattoo & implant can be found in the beginning. With those tattoo & equipment & armor, and Gala haste, it would be very easy to beat all the enemy.
I don't know how to post the image here, so I put it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0z_Sw6Xk4

Last edited:
I was able to get the file that does most of the translation but not the rest of the patch. Here is a link to that file so that people can play it mostly in english http://www.sendspace.com/file/bl2p5j but the graphics will not be in English though until someone uploads the other files.

We have the all the files, Dark Savant should still have them. It includes text dialogue and graphics. I have not been able to get the audio files working on English though, anyone have those?

I have been playing this game recently, I can provide some details/insight if anyone's wondering about it.

Dark Savant said above that he deleted them and was asking if someone else had them. If you have the other files could you upload them?

Dark Savant has them again, he got them a couple months ago, he may still have them uploaded. I will ask him. If he can't get them I will show you the link for where they are online, because they are already stored on a server online anyways. You can find it by searching for it, as an additional option.

If you are going to play this, don;t worry it's not ike another version of Deus Ex, it has some of the elements, but there's a lot of running around for many minutes on very long roads, and some sections have tons of repeating random outdoor combat. Its a game best to be played in snippets of a couple hours here and there.

There are vehicles in the game, you may be able to drive them, but that's later. Until then its pretty slow going.

I can't download large files from there because of the requirements.

I played the demo back before th game was released and then gave up on it after never being able to find an English version. After finding this topic I decided to get the game since I liked the demo back then.

EDIT: I decided to try installing the plugin again on Firefox and I was able to get it installed unlike last time I tried but it still doesn't work.

EDIT2: I was finally able to get it working. Thank you for uploading it.

Last edited:
The best way i found to download mega.co.nz links is to use something called
"Megadownloader App"http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.co.uk/

It can grab links from clipboard or you can paste links in box,by going into options screen.
You can pause downloads and start them again later.
It also checks availability and will show an error if the link you want is dead.
Much better than doing it in your browser.
==================================
Message to Dark Savant:
I was hoping you might have a new mega.co link for the complete english patch.
I realise it was quite a while a go,but i didn't really get into the game first time round,cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom