Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Boiling Point

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Vampire: Bloodlines

Votes: 44 27.5%

• Total voters
Since when is Stalker an RPG ? o_O

Depends on what an RPG is to you.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R have quests, loot, moral choices, stats upgraded through artifacts and equipment. Call of Pripyat have a quest structure that reminds me about Fallout 2.

Moral choices is a kind of roleplaying. - buy it's pretty thin on anything else I'd consider roleplaying.

Just like Mass Effect.

My favorite is Dark Messiah even though, it's not technically a shooter.

Since Bloodlines got so many votes, maybe some important guy from marketing mught take action
a madman's hope
rip troika

Bloodlines shouldnt even be on the list. Its not a shooter!

STALKER for me, despite some great games on the list I just love the STALKER atmosphere.

Personally, I voted for Bloodlines. Depending on what character you play it can be pretty shooter-ish, a Brujah with high levels of Celerity, for example.

Anyway, the original Bloodlines wasn't that good - it simply wasn't finished when it was released. But there's at least one fan patch out there that changes that and finally makes Bloodlines the really great game it deserves to be.

Played ME 1/2 now. I still hold Fallout 3 as more entertaining than those two.

I voted FO3 but didn't play all on the list.
FO3 is my fav because of Mod community, it keeps the game alive. Played it probably hundreds of hours, installed Vegas now. I played Stalker and ME2 but those 2 games have no replay value for me.

I voted System Shock 2 as it was an absolutely phenomenal shooter with RPG elements. Deus Ex was a close second IMO.

The poll was about "Shooter/RPG" so I don't give two hoots if someone's feathers are ruffled because some game on this list isn't an RPG at it's core…

Undying and Realms of the Haunting deserve to be on this list damnit!

I started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. tonight, however, and *wow* this is an incredibly fun shooter with RPG elements as well. It is absolutely fantastic and I'm glad I picked it up.

Nearly impossible to decide...
Vampire Bloodlines for it's atmospheric world and the sheer joy of playing a malkavian.
System Shock for being one of the view games that was at it's release unnerving, atmospheric and created levels that made sense, not to mention one of the best villains I've seen so far in any computer game.
Deus Ex because it was constantly interesting and I always wanted to know what happens next in the storyline.. loved the different endings.
Last but not least Mass Effect .. well just because it's fun and I really liked some of the companions storys.

Back
Top Bottom