Torchlight - Steam Sale

Cheers for that - got this and the excellent Braid for under £6 (Briad is £1.50 or something like that).

Steam are really starting to step up to the mark with these sales now (although I still wouldn't by a full price game through them as they still appear to use RRP)

Merry Christmas (or other such holiday wishes)

it's too hard to pass up on an offer like this. good call by Steam.

Thank you very much for the tip. I have been debating this game and at this price it is worth the risk in picking it up. Downloading it now ;)

It was already supposedly selling quite well at the $10 sale price ... but everyone had that sale it seemed ... can't imagine what THIS did!

Tricked me into installing the Steam client again.

i can pass up ten, but when stuff starts hitting 5$ a little auctioneer in my heads starts yelling "SoLD! to the Tiger in the back row!"

Still have to pass, get my "loot fix" from Borderlands at the moment, but I did bought the DLC "The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned" for only 5,35€

Still no Drakensang on sale, I like to buy it, but refuse to pay full prise, doing to it's age, it seam that it has been slapt on steam, then the publisher has forgot all about it :(

I thought Drakensang had a great sale on the D2D event ... too bad if it wasn't available to you (hate the stupid region limits!)

DAMN! I missed this.

I THOUGHT about getting it for $10 but figured I just deleted Titan Quest from my HD do I really need another Diablo clone? But for $5...

it's back on sale again for $4.99 (75% off) but hurry, only about 11 hours more to go.

Back
Top Bottom