Obsidian Entertainment - Baldur's Gate 3 Almost Made in 2008

With at least 4-5 of them being senior designers who is going to be actually making the game and all that content?

At the 1.1 millions, MCA was going to be the main (aka only) writer for the game. So yes.

Although, most of the content is done by the artists. The list from the First Art Update: Dimitri, James, Mark, Antonio, Polina, Kien, Sean, Hector, Rob. The update explain what they work on for PE.

This is 9 devs. Then add Sawyer (design - I expect him to write lore stuff like he did in IWD2 - ), MCA(writer), Ziets(writer), Cain(design/programming), Adam(director/producer/marketing I guess) and Steve (programmer).

Here is your team of 15 people.

I asked Josh on Formspring, about the budget:

crpgnut
Josh, we have rampant speculation over at RPGWatch about PE's total budget. Most believe that there is no way PE gets done for 4 million and that there is another form of money coming in (bank loan, private investors), can you comment?

JESawyer 17 Dec
We're scheduling/budgeting it for the money we received during the Kickstarter. I don't know what that exact figure is, but Feargus would be a better person to ask

Back
Top Bottom