The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Half the fun of the game for me is playing with others. Quests you've done many times can become a bore, but when done with a group, the quest is only a small part of the experience. You need to play with some of us using Skype more!! :)

I would love to play more with the group but timing is difficult when you have 2 little ones to take care of.

Half the fun of the game for me is playing with others.

Since I'm playing SWTOR - in my own time zone - I can wholeheartedly agree with this statement ! :)

On the bad side, time zones are sometimes something I really cannot cope with, unfortunately … :(

Sherwin try a monk out. Or as Dte suggested, an arty. Start with light monk, easier to get the hang of, but you may like it for damage, evasion, reflex saves. The epic level abilities are fun.

Alrik I can understand the time factor. Playing late into the night is hard.

Monk is a class that, IMO, takes a bit to get to the good stuff. Like Cleric or Favored
Soul.

However, there probably isn't a more versatile class in the game. Both my original Halfling Dragonmarked Monk and my current Half-Elven one have served as solo-heals in groups before, and have decent dps with solid survivability to boot.

I have news on the computer front. After some wrangling, I got a computer and a monitor ordered. It may be here come Wed. or Thurs.

I'm also back to an 8 hour schedule for the time being, so if it does come in before Friday, I may be available next week.

Good Luck ! :)

I get an error message while trying to view this map.

Daylight saving time has hit. Adjust your brains and clocks accordingly. We that are stuck with it had to move our clocks ahead one hour. So the start time will move in the same direction. Add one to your clock, subtract it from your start time, no wait,.........add one to start time...........no, change your clock, figure out start time, then change it back one............Oh hell, get on the net and figure it out. :cm: (Hate DST!)

I like daylight saving time and wish we could have had it all year. Since I like to wake up late it means I get more daylight with permanent daylight saving time.

Well I won't be available Friday. The new rig came in DOA.
Well that sucks. Was it the one from New Egg you were talking about a couple weeks ago?

Sounds really bad. Good luck with getting an replacement !

After about an hour and a half of arguing, I finally managed to get a refund. I'm still out a computer, but at least I'll get the money back. I won't be able to order a new one until I get it back though, so I may be out another week or two.

Shouldn't a serious company like Newegg just accept that the PC was DOA and send you a replacement one? I can't understand why they're arguing so they end up having to send you your money back. That means they lost a sale. I guess you will find another company now to buy your new PC rig.

Brand new PC's being DOA fortunately happens rarely so let's keep our fingers crossed that your next PC will be working when you get it.

Back
Top Bottom