Divinity II: FoV - Screens @ Official Site

I just cant get into Divinity 2. I played it for a couple of hours and I just dont like the feel. It feels like a Console game and I dont like that you have to play in third person.

Even though I like the art style (Minus retarded armor) there is something about the graphics I just dont like.

Loved Divine Divinity so pretty dissapointed with this one.

the beginning is pretty weak and nothing like the original in many ways, however, mid game which can last quite a while depending how you play is thouroughly enjoyable, and unlike the original for me I actually finished due to lack of serious quest bugs.

The original game is updated available at/through GOG.

I just cant get into Divinity 2. I played it for a couple of hours and I just dont like the feel. It feels like a Console game and I dont like that you have to play in third person.

Even though I like the art style (Minus retarded armor) there is something about the graphics I just dont like.

Loved Divine Divinity so pretty dissapointed with this one.

It's the complete opposite for me. I LOVED the game but I absolutely HATED the art style :biggrin:

Also, keep in mind that the first, say, four to five hours aren't terribly exciting. Once I got adjusted to the flow of the game I just couldn't stop playing.

Back
Top Bottom