Risen 3: Titan Lords - EU Launch Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Deep Silver released a new launch trailer to celebrate the release of Risen 3.

Defeated, killed, deprived of his soul, a new hero has Risen, out to fight for what was taken from him.

More info at http://bit.ly/risen3titanlords

The world has been abandoned by its gods and is scarred from the rampage of the Titans. Humanity is struggling to regain strength and rally its forces. You, however, have more pressing concerns: your own life has been shattered and you must set off to reclaim what is lost amidst the darkness that is spreading throughout the world. Who knows, maybe you'll even save the world at the same time?
More information.

Try to join the mages guild and you can wield the Lightning as a weapon: combat is amazing then!

Meh. I'm using Lightning sword looted from a certain chest as Wave Crest and then crafted. No faction needed for that one. :p

A pic? Here:
120nm0h.jpg

Ontopic, also meh. Why nameless hero isn't a part of our crew but we get some schmucks?

Ontopic, also meh. Why nameless hero isn't a part of our crew but some schmucks?
Why DLC and the next game of course.;)

I just met the nameless Hero in the game, and he says maybe later after you save the world. I wont put this in a spoiler tag as nothing is spoiled by saying this either.:p

You know that no DLC apart from those three day1 ones was planned.
Also this is the last Risen game.
So no nameless. :(

But who knows. They could merge Risen and Gothic universe into one and then… Diego courting Patty. :D

Your lightning sword is then better, since it must be able to block.

You can beat the crap out of every member of your loyal faction, take their valuables and get XP for it. I didn't test yet beating pickpocketable NPCs, so that after beating them, he can still be pickpocketed and does it affect loot?

**** !!!!!!This game is amazing!!!!! ***** I'm still only on Taranis and I think Risen 3 is about 95/100 now: Review scores ought to be corrected.

Dunno about that, but if you're doing some voodoo possession, make sure you move inventory of the posessed sucker into a nearby container (chest). Works in Risen 2 too.

95/100… Get real, it's not. Compared to previous PB games, combat here is IMO too easy. Not that it's bad for newcommers, but it's kinda letdown for old fans. :D
Yes I know it's still too hard for Angry Joe, but that's the point! ;)
Also, the music. It's just not memorable. If you hear a score from Gothics or previous Risens, you'll definetly remember you've heard it before somewhere, maybe even where. But Risen 3 music is below average.
Etc.

So 95 no, but more than 50 definetly, too early to say before finishing it.

Care to say anything else about it? Music isn't exactly a make-or-break detail.

Back
Top Bottom