Arnold's been a bad boy...

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Well apparently the *real* reason Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver split is because Arnie knocked up one of their maids or something.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/17/california.schwarzenegger/index.html?hpt=T1

*Edit*
I guess this doesn't really belong in this forum since he's no longer the governor of California, but I think it's interesting enough to gather some comments.

It's interesting because somehow he hid this for TEN YEARS from both his wife and the media.

I mean, granted, I wouldn't rat out the Terminator, but you'd figure someone would.

I saw the report, but clearly didn't read it closely. I thought it was a new baby. The kid's 10???

Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child more than 10 years ago outside of his marriage to Maria Shriver, a source close to the former California governor confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.

Yup, halfway done with child support!

I think its somewhat sad that we focus on this stuff instead of real political issues. I don't really care about a politician's personal life (as long as they aren't committing crimes) if they're doing a decent job.

Why do we care if he fucked around?

Most people would in his situation - which is sad, but also true.

How's about we focus on things not exclusively relevant to the people in question.

It is probably more than we wanted to know about his private life. I am with Rith on this.... as long as it is no criminal offense... who cares...

Unfortunately, the US (and I think the UK as well) are obsessed about the private lives of our public figures, celebrities, etc.

I love the French attitude: That's private, it's not important to how he conducted his job in office.

Well it says something about his character. If he is willing to betray his wife in moment of weakness then he can betray the voters too. It also shows that he has been lying to his wife for 10 years now. I wonder what else he has been lying about?

What if the maid happened to be a spy and may be Arnold had access to some state secret military program?

I don't know about him but many of these politician talk about family, family values, morality etc. They get elected based on that (rightly or wrongly) so it does matter who they are fucking :)

Unfortunately, the vast majority of men on Earth would betray their wife in this way - if they had as many opportunities as Arnold to do it.

Not all, but most men.

So, the idea of a faithful politician is almost utopian.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of men on Earth would betray their wife in this way - if they had as many opportunities as Arnold to do it.

Not all, but most men.

So, the idea of a faithful politician is almost utopian.

I agree with you 100% but people should know these things about their politician. I think they have right to know.

Some might think its actually a good thing. Atleast he is not gay or transsexual. Perhaps he is a closet multisexual. He likes to have more than one woman. In the news I read about one man who lives with two women. They all live together and the women have their own rooms. The man sleeps with them both in turns.

Back
Top Bottom