Frontiers - The Results Are In!

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Frontiers has the results of the survey in this new post-funding update.

SeriousBusinessResults.png

Seasons walked away with this one easily and Archaeology wasn't far behind. Gigantic Ruined Tower (!) and Dynacamp were a bit closer, but don't let that 0.3% fool you - there were still nearly a hundred votes separating the two. A decisive victory on all counts. Hooray! *throws confetti*

I personally liked Gigantic Ruined Tower but I never thought it would be a top contender. Similarly, there were some I thought would get way more traction, eg Gardening. Surprises all around. I look forward to picking apart what happened and figuring out who voted for what in the coming days. :D
More information.

I didn't vote for any of those top three things. Can't remember which ones I voted for, but it's irrelevant now. I do remember I didn't vote for minigames - that sounded too phonish. ;)

I voted Seasons, Dynacamp and Cryptozoology. I'm fine with Archaeology I guess, but the Giant Ruined Tower sounds horrible. The dev commented on Kickstarter that he thought so too at first but then thought of a way to make it work great in the game. Only when it had occurred to him did he decide to even make it an option to vote on. I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and I look forward to seeing how it gets implemented.

I got into this campaign at the end and pledged very little, but to be honest the more I read about this the cooler it sounds. Hope he is able to pull it all off.

Back
Top Bottom