GOP Corruption and Obstruction

You just can't do it, can you? I stand by my earlier accusation then. Blind hate.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/26/ethics-watchdog-calls-out-rep-rogers-on-benefiting-from-pork/

You're slipping, Thrasher. You'll note that my horribly biased source is among the first to air this report that calls out one of our own. Don't see that sort of integrity from the mainstream media much, eh?

The CREW report, released Tuesday, says that Rogers has helped to procure “more than $236 million from the federal government since 2000” for seven Kentucky nonprofits which he helped found. That sum, according to CREW, divides up into $173 million worth of earmarks, and another $62 million of funds that came directly from federal agencies.

According to the CREW report, many of those federal grants came as a result of Rogers’ direct intervention.

I'd say the mainstream media does a much better job of even reporting than the Daily Caller! But while you're on a roll, start quoting, Rush Limbaugh, and Glen Beck! Rush also likes the idea of preventing the poor from voting...

Back to leftie blind hate as it relates to unions... Almost put this in the hypocrisy thread, but since I was called all sorts of nasty names for Wisconsin and Ohio in this thread, I thought that might come in handy when noting the deafening silence over the latest round in that bastion of conservative thought, Massachusetts.

http://articles.boston.com/2011-04-27/news/29479557_1_unions-object-labor-unions-health-care

Where's all the rallies? Where's Barack, and Jesse-n-Al, and Michael Moore, and James Hoffa? Where's the mainstream media? Where's Thrasher, screaming about government thugs out to kill the working man? Oh, it's democrats looking to pull collective bargaining this time, so that's completely different, right?

I did an actual laugh out loud. Thanks for brightening my day.

You do understand that democrats still control the senate, right? That republicans can't force ANYTHING thru the senate that at least a few democrats don't agree to? I hate to spoil a good froth for you, though. You go, girl!

You do understnad that all Republicans voted against, and more than a simple majority is required to pass it. Imagine that, counting is a very basic skill DTE, I'd expect a Phi Beta Kappa to be able to manage it. ;)

3 Democrats voted against as well. Just maybe perhaps the bill wouldn't accomplish what it was advertised to do and so it was shot down?

LOL! I call BS. Only 3 democrats voted against it. Hmm let's see, Yes, most of those are from states with large oil company presence. Yeah, right, something must have been wrong with the bill.

DTE, do you truly believe the BS coming out of your snout?

Yeah, there's a ton of oil companies based in Nebraska. Keep trying, champ.

It looks like the Republicans continue to want to balance the budget on the backs of the weakest, while giving away government billions to those rich and powerful. Smell something rotten?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110518/ap_on_bi_ge/us_oil_tax_breaks_16

A similar thing is currently going on here in Germany : Low wages, high profits, economy going very, very well right now ...

... But the workers just don't profit from it ! Including the inflation, German workers have actually LOST money during the last decade !

And the people becoming more and more "unrestless", so to say ... ;)

Yeah, there's a ton of oil companies based in Nebraska. Keep trying, champ.

What does that have to do with it? One. The other two, are Louisiana and Alaska. Glad we can always count on you to hide the facts. :rolleyes:

Here's a fun graphic that shows the extant of corrupted Senators.

http://dirtyenergymoney.com/view.php

Note that most of them are Republicans. Imagine that!

Forgive me if I am wrong, but all this does is track campaign contributions, which are entirely legal.

Campaign contributions are illegal now?

Back
Top Bottom