Is there a new crisis coming?

Some people would call that heaven!! :)

Heh, that I can believe.

I was doing research on poverty in Britain before and during during the Industrial Revolution, and some of these prisons were horrendous. Given the chance, I'd be on the ship too.

Seems like european banks are making preparations for total meltdown:
Meanwhile, evidence emerged that some analysts suggest shows European banks have been transferring large amounts of cash across the Atlantic in a bid to escape an emerging European banking crisis.

Data released by the US Federal Reserve on Friday indicated that unnamed foreign banks transferred cash into the country's banking system over the summer, while separate data from the ECB that shows that European banks have been withdrawing their cash from the European banking system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14785694

I just hope they print a sea of new euros so that inflation will eat away my loans. If I actually had something extra I might have bought gold and then used that to make some good investments once everything comes crashing down.

Lots of good cheap houses and other property going for firesale soon! New car or boat might be nice. Those who have lots will get even more and for cheap prices.

Ruch said such motivated use of transparency laws was on the rise – and not only by conservative groups such as ATI. This year alone, his organisation, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, had heard from seven other scientists who had been subject to open record requests after appearing as expert witnesses in court cases involving mountaintop coal mining.
Probably best to save your indignation and "dirty politics" accusations on this one.

Back
Top Bottom