Inquisitor - Review @ GameBanshee

Most of us aren't being serious, because it's a game. That's why we put smileys when we make a snide comment. To show we're joking. We get that you didn't like it. Consider the random store contents a unique feature of the game since you've never ever heard of a game with random stores. Don't tell me you've never reloaded a shop to get a better selection. In this game, you don't have to reload!!!! It does it for you, automatically!!!! It's a feature :D

Most things in shops are only relevant in the early stages of the game.

The best gear can be found in the deep dungeons and end bosses - as it should be.
I hate games in which the best items can be bought.

I create an Inquisitor Questions & Answers Thread!

So far, I've found the best loot to be the yellow-colored stuff that you get as rewards after solving quests. If I was a Paladin, I would have wanted to keep the awesome sword I found for
Edmond
. Since I was a priest, I couldn't even lift the thing, so gladly handed it over!

Here's a place to get your first yellow item!

Talk to the old man upstairs in the Inn in Hillbrandt about his crusade. If you listen to his whole schpiel, you'll get a wonderful pair of boots. I suggest saving before talking to him, because the stats are random and not always equal.

Back
Top Bottom