|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Space Siege - Review @ Gaming Nexus

Default Space Siege - Review @ Gaming Nexus

November 17th, 2008, 15:50
Gaming Nexus has quite a positive review of Space Siege, with a rating of 'B-':
I had more than a few late nights with Space Siege which is a good thing. While I didn't bite completely into the "What makes a person human" part of the game I did enjoy the nice diversion of running around and blowing stuff up in new and interesting ways. The game does force you to make some decisions on this and it adds to the replay value a bit as you can play through the game and have a different experience based on how much cybernetic equipment you use. If you're looking for a solid PC RPG to play, Space Siege is worth your time and money.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

November 17th, 2008, 15:50
I think the guys at Gaming nexus have installed and played something else. The review they made of Space Siege is totally wrong.
The game's not an RPG, it's not a nice diversion, it has NO replay value because the moral decision about humanity or cyborg implants is only a customization option for you character's body……
The game's really ugly and boring.

Do not waste your time and money on this game. Believe me.

Furor Vincit Omnia

Gragnak

Black Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Gragnak

November 17th, 2008, 16:01
I must say I was surprised, how different their review is compared to that from here.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Last edited by Alrik Fassbauer; November 17th, 2008 at 19:31. Reason: Grammar & stuff.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

November 17th, 2008, 18:27
Originally Posted by Gragnak View Post
I think the guys at Gaming nexus have installed and played something else. The review they made of Space Siege is totally wrong.
The game's not an RPG, it's not a nice diversion, it has NO replay value because the moral decision about humanity or cyborg implants is only a customization option for you character's body……
The game's really ugly and boring.
It's not even a good screensaver.

Essaliad

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Space Siege - Review @ Gaming Nexus