|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf - Video Interview @ GameSpot

Default The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf - Video Interview @ GameSpot

December 10th, 2008, 07:18
The Witcher site is pointing out a video interview with Tomek Gop at GameSpot. Here is their sumary:
Today we would like you to present a short interview that Gamespot arranged with my personal hero, Tomek Gop. It was recorded a few days ago In London during the official announcement of The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf. You’ll find there some details about the game itself and some of the reasons we’re bringing Witcher to the consoles.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 10th, 2008, 07:18
Who cares about the console version, all I know is that new cgi scene with Geralt training is awesome.

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

December 10th, 2008, 10:39
I hope the console version goes well.

If it does more money they can put into the Witcher 2. The more money these guys make the better. I hope the console version sells another million.

They have said they are developing other games for the PC. More CGI scenes the better. I must have watched the Witcher intro 100 times….

Gauntt

Watcher

December 11th, 2008, 02:46
The intro for The Witcher is perhaps the most pointless part of the game. It didn't impress me when I first played the game. Luckily the game turned out to be brilliant.

Steam | Google

Asbjoern

N'wah

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf - Video Interview @ GameSpot