|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Domain Of Heroes - mmorpg

Default Domain Of Heroes - mmorpg

November 13th, 2008, 13:57
I've played just about every free 2d, 3d, and text based mmorpg I could find off of mpogd.com. I am addicted now, to one unique free browser based mmorpg because it doesn't seem to be a rewritten peice of crap like most browser based mmorpgs. You know the kind; Buggy code that people with no php knowledge buy and trade every day online, with a turn based system and no new updates. These games are terrible. Anyways This game, which is so unique, is called <Domain of Heroes. Taken from their homepage, the description can be as:

Play anywhere, anytime, for FREE.

is a FREE browser-based massively-multiplayer web RPG. What a mouthful!

You can play at home, at school, at work (yes, we condone it), or at the coffee shop ó as long as you've got a browser and an internet connection, you are ready to be a Hero!
We keep growing, and growing, and growing…

* Join one of 3 factions: the noble Knights, the insiduous Legion, or the mysterious Brotherhood as you quest for fame (or infamy)!
* Choose from 27 classes and master over 150 skills — from ninjas to pirates, from dark knights to druids, from necromancers to chemists!
* Pick from 30 races, including dwarves, elves, demons, werewolves, dragons… Dohria is a truly diverse realm.
* Fight over 300 monsters as you explore 200 dungeons!
* Millions and millions of items, plus the ability to forge your own!
* Play solo and enjoy a novelís worth of written story, or…
* Start a guild, join in on PvP Faction Battles, and conquer the land!
* Socialize in the real-time in-browser chat, or join the forums!
* Play fun mini-games! Blackjack, anyone?
* Enhance and customize your gaming experience with upgrades.
* No silly "expansion packs" — new quests are added regularly, with more storylines to come.
* 100% browser based — no plug-ins, downloads, or installation required. No Flash, no crazy Java applets.

Domain of Heroes

If you guys would use my referral link (The game has a pretty good refferal reward system as well), and sign up, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

lunyyft

Traveler

December 29th, 2008, 21:55
Not too much a fan of the browser based games. Just can't get into them.

lyberoc

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Domain Of Heroes - mmorpg