|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Lands of Hope - fun little browser MMORPG

Default Lands of Hope - fun little browser MMORPG

November 16th, 2008, 23:13
I just found a very cool online RPG, and I thought I'd let ya all know about it. It's tons of fun. Lands of Hope is a huge browser rpg that has lots of graphics (the artwork is amazing), but also lots of text. There are over 45 professions you can choose from, and over 100 skills, including mining, farming, fishing, stealing, alchemy, and many more! You can craft/smith new equipment to sell to others, or use yourself.

You can evolve your race and class to be something even more powerful. You can also hatch/breed pets, which you can equip and train to grow stronger and help fight along side you in battle! You can go hunting for valuable and rare dragon eggs, which can hatch and become fearsome dragon pets. Actually, every mob in the game can be tamed if you have enough skill.

The community within the game is awesome as well, everyone is very nice. And the owner (Decius) actually comes into chat and talks to people and listens to their ideas.

There's just so much to do in this game, you'll never get tired of it. Check it out with the link below, and see you in game!

Lands of Hope - awesome browser RPG

Stabwound

Traveler

January 2nd, 2009, 22:52
They just released a new expansion area called The Afterlife that lets you adventure in.. well, the Afterlife. Heh. You can do a bunch of new quests and stuff, and they added new "undead" types of pets and whatnot. It's pretty fun.

Stabwound

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Lands of Hope - fun little browser MMORPG