|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Last Remnant - PC Demo Released

Default The Last Remnant - PC Demo Released

March 24th, 2009, 03:41
The problem with the Xbox version was a horrendous framerate, I'm not sure if a PS3 version would be better. If you do want this game, then the PC version is the one to have.

JDR13

SasqWatch

March 24th, 2009, 06:46
The lack of any mouse setup is quite weird. When you are in a configuration panel, not the game but just a plain stupid configuration panel… you cannot use the mouse. LOL

Dasale

SasqWatch

March 25th, 2009, 18:45
Regarding Square-Enix releasing more games on the PC — I think that they have already said that FFXIII is PC-bound, so don't worry about that.

FWIW Gamespot gave the PC version a good review. Said that the game is solid and the PC version is better than the XBox 360 version because of technical performance. Since I basically never play jRPGs I might give this one a try.

doctor_kaz

Keeper of the Watch

March 30th, 2009, 06:07
I picked up this game the other day, and the PC demo is vastly different from the main release. I'm finishing another Wizardry 8 playthrough, so this one is on the back burner. On first glance, it's complicated, but it strikes me as the type of game where a little bit of dedication could pay dividends, but it's hard to judge a game with limited playtime.

Sir Markus

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Last Remnant - PC Demo Released