|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Would a Gothic fan enjoy playing VtM-Bloodlines?

Default Would a Gothic fan enjoy playing VtM-Bloodlines?

June 29th, 2009, 21:33
I knew it was something obvious I was overlooking. Both games did indeed have at least three unique ways of solving major issues. I never played VtMB in first person though, I always elected to use third person and use a melee weapon since the firearms in that game were lackluster at best.

larry138

Black Blood

Send a message via AIM to larry138

June 30th, 2009, 00:44
Originally Posted by larry138 View Post
And, from reading around these forums a bit, I do believe I'm the only person who even marginally enjoyed DX2IW haha
Nah, I enjoyed DX:IW, but it wasn't nearly as good as DX. I also don't know if I would ever replay IW, while I definitely plan to replay DX in the future.

I thought IW was actually really good towards the end, especially Liberty Island… but the first half of the game was so boring that I almost quit numerous times.

JDR13

SasqWatch

June 30th, 2009, 19:30
Another negative it had going for it was the major technical problems early on, probably due to them focusing too hard on the console counterpart. When I first got IW I had to fumble around in numerous .ini files tweaking settings just to get it to crash less frequently. Was a nightmare. Overall though I do think it was a pretty good game. Not at all on the same level as the original but still enjoyable in its own right.

larry138

Black Blood

Send a message via AIM to larry138
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Would a Gothic fan enjoy playing VtM-Bloodlines?