|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » WOW is the most popular MMORPG

Default WOW is the most popular MMORPG

August 24th, 2009, 05:02
It is no doult that wow is a great MMORPG.

victory

Guest

#1

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 05:03
Support my favourite game wow

victory

Guest

#2

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 11:30
If you're going to be addicted to something, at least take care not to do drugs AND play WoW.
DArtagnan is online now

DArtagnan

DArtagnan's Avatar
Waste of potential

#3

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,932

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 13:44
Originally Posted by victory View Post
It is no doult that wow is a great MMORPG.
Originally Posted by victory View Post
Support my favourite game wow

WoW sucks…


Spoiler –
JDR13 is offline

JDR13

JDR13's Avatar
SasqWatch

#4

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida, US
Posts: 17,495

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 13:45
I think you actually stepped up a little notch with that statement
DArtagnan is online now

DArtagnan

DArtagnan's Avatar
Waste of potential

#5

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,932

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 14:14
Hey, everybody knows that WOW is in deep financial troubles, and need all the support it can get.

pibbur

Guest

#6

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 14:57
lolz r u haz w0w g0ldz?

— Mike
txa1265 is offline

txa1265

txa1265's Avatar
SasqWatch

#7

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corning, NY USA
Posts: 11,329

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 17:03
Originally Posted by victory View Post
It is no doult that wow is a great MMORPG.
Originally Posted by victory View Post
Support my favourite game wow
This is your brain on WoW. Any questions?

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
skavenhorde is offline

skavenhorde

skavenhorde's Avatar
Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team

#8

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 5,408

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 17:29
I dunno. I play Meridian 59 and I'm leary of all these newcomers. I mean, its just more of the same.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520
Lucky Day is offline

Lucky Day

Lucky Day's Avatar
Daywatch

#9

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Uncanny Valley
Posts: 3,177

Default 

August 24th, 2009, 17:36
LOL, that was pretty good LD.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
skavenhorde is offline

skavenhorde

skavenhorde's Avatar
Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team

#10

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 5,408

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 09:16
I like wow, not mean that I am "wow sucks".

victory

Guest

#11

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 09:22
How old are you? Is English your second language?

And yes I believe you do like WoW. It's just normally if you say something like that you back it up with "reasons" why you like it or asking the opinions of other people. You know, posts longer than one sentence.

Just some food for thought.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
skavenhorde is offline

skavenhorde

skavenhorde's Avatar
Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team

#12

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 5,408

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 10:04
Am I the only one who suspects that EA/Blizzard are behind some of the "asian" farming sites?

Just a thought - and sort of on topic
DArtagnan is online now

DArtagnan

DArtagnan's Avatar
Waste of potential

#13

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,932

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 10:39
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Am I the only one who suspects that EA/Blizzard are behind some of the "asian" farming sites?
Yes.

Eh.. probably not. But I'm not among them. I can't see any reason why they would do such a thing.

pibbur

Guest

#14

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 10:48
Originally Posted by lghartveit View Post
Yes.

Eh.. probably not. But I'm not among them. I can't see any reason why they would do such a thing.
No reason?

Beyond the perfect money-making scheme you mean? Not that WoW isn't that already, but you know
DArtagnan is online now

DArtagnan

DArtagnan's Avatar
Waste of potential

#15

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,932

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 10:56
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
No reason?

Beyond the perfect money-making scheme you mean?

It's a moneymaking scheme, all right. But I don't think that's enough.

pibbur

Guest

#16

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 10:58
Originally Posted by Myhoney View Post
wOw goLD
-censored-
WTF does that mean?

I'm getting interested in this idiotic speech. It's fascinating in a "staring at a car crash" sorta way.

If I was a fish, I would be the one eaten by a cuttlefish because I couldn't keep my eyes off of it

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
Last edited by Arhu; August 26th, 2009 at 12:44. Reason: linkless link removed from quote
skavenhorde is offline

skavenhorde

skavenhorde's Avatar
Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team

#17

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 5,408

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 11:00
Originally Posted by lghartveit View Post
It's a moneymaking scheme, all right. But I don't think that's enough.
It would seem to be enough for more people than you'd hope.

I hope you're right, though
DArtagnan is online now

DArtagnan

DArtagnan's Avatar
Waste of potential

#18

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,932

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 11:05
Originally Posted by skavenhorde View Post
WTF does that mean?

I'm getting interested in this idiotic speech. It's fascnating in a "staring at a car crash" sorta way.
Since it's 40 years since the moon landing. What if it happened today?:

Hustn: Ap0110 11, r u there? lol!
Ap0ll0: lol!
Hustn: Tech guys sez ty 4 fixin ntenna. lol!
Ap0110: n00bs!
Hustn: U landed?
Ap0110: Egl landed. lol!
Hustn: Gratz.
Ap0110: Small step 4 man. Big step 4 mankind. lol!
Hustn: Lol!
Ap0110: kthxbye. lol!

I'm sure it can be improved.

pibbur

Guest

#19

Posts: n/a

Default 

August 26th, 2009, 11:12
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
It would seem to be enough for more people than you'd hope.

I hope you're right, though
You might as well suggest that the competition was behind it. Making money from Wow in addition to destroying the game.

I can see it can be an interesting thought experiment. For someone. But not for me. :-)

pibbur

Guest

#20

Posts: n/a
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » WOW is the most popular MMORPG
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch