|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 1/2 » New Gothic texture patch by ThielHater

Default New Gothic texture patch by ThielHater

December 26th, 2007, 22:13
Is the installation of the new patch over the old one painful? If yes, then are the changes worth the hassle?

VPeric

Sentinel

December 27th, 2007, 04:45
Originally Posted by Ondo View Post
In other news from WorldOfGothic, there is a new G2NotR modification: Velaya - the hero is a woman. (Just mentioning it, since I remember a discussion about opposite-sex player characters not long ago.) They promise 30 to 40 hours of gameplay in German languague.
wow! Gothic's own Lara Croft.. too bad, it's in German.. i hope they'll come up with English subtitles..

Intel C2D E4500 @2.20GHz Kingston 2GB RAM (DDR2 667) MSI NX 9800GT (512MB DDR3)

lanux128

Sentinel

December 27th, 2007, 13:48
I played this game(g1) so much that a grafic change is useless for me. ILL be glad to see some great MODS.

Altair

Ibn La Ahad

October 16th, 2009, 22:42
Originally Posted by Gorath View Post
There are two texture patches available for Gothic (they are compatible with each other):
- Freddy's texture patch (the "old" one)
- ThielHater's texture patch (the new one that Gorath mentioned on the previous page)

I can't download the ThielHater's texture patch. Clicking on the link you provided gives a window with the following message:

"Fehler
Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Die angeforderte Datei konnte nicht gefunden werden."

Is there an alternative?

A man should never be ashamed to own he has been wrong, which is but saying that he is wiser today than he was yesterday - Alexander Pope

Omega

Low Profile

October 16th, 2009, 23:09
Okay, sorry to have bothered you; found an alternative at Gog.com - Community Discussions - Gothic series

A man should never be ashamed to own he has been wrong, which is but saying that he is wiser today than he was yesterday - Alexander Pope

Omega

Low Profile

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 1/2 » New Gothic texture patch by ThielHater