|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Vote for revote

View Poll Results - re election or just accept the result?

Yes, you should have a re election. 1 50.00%
Nah, no need. just accept the result. 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Default Vote for revote

November 5th, 2009, 04:54
A very long month full of new game faces has just ended leaving many issues to talk about. For these past few weeks in the month of October many things happened that leave a remarkable memories for all Luminarian. I can say that this is not the best month of the year but it is one of the most unforgettable one for me.

As the month start new items has launched, new events started all for Halloween season but the most awaited event for this month (other than Goonzu day) is the GoonZu election. Finally the Season 8th was over a new beginning is waiting for the next leader to rule the Luminary world. For the whole month of October many players prepared for their candidacy for the Goonzu position and minister, surely, many of the veteran players are aspiring to be the next “Server Master” of the game.

The desire to have this title is really feel in the forum where all you can see was the application form of aspiring Goonzu for the next season including all the pros about their self and their future plan and reform for the game. Everyone is really looking forward for this final day of the election.

The Day has come and only 1 candidate in each server will be reigning the whole season 9th of Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. The heat of excitement is on; all are packed and ready to cast their votes.

“A reminder, Flying voters are strictly not allowed”

Everybody shares one thought during this time “who will it be?” The excitement continuously running in each player’s body and the heat of competition is really high. Everyone is talking about this election of course the voting is not just for 1 day it takes 3 days before the result will be posted. Some of the players already cast their votes from the moment the poll place was opened to the public and some are still taking their time so they can choose well.

As I watched the Election, I heard “Oh my!!!!! What the Frog was going on??? How could this happen?
I didn’t vote yet”. These are some of the players dialog when the voting system encountered a technical problem during the election, sounds like sabotage and they can’t vote anymore because their character was already registered. I couldn’t imagine how noisy the poll place became when suddenly the excitement and joy they feel turns to disappointment and madness.

They keep on talking. Blah!! Blah!! Blah!! They’re mad and no one can stop them they really want to express what’s on their mind and heart.
“Hayy!! Luminarian is really fan of talking” but actually I’m one of them.

Going back to the Election, the voting period is over yet some of the players weren’t able to vote. Is this for real?? It’s just a simple technical problem, so no need to worry. Well, the list of the winners is already posted in the forum and honestly a lot of the players are not satisfied with the result and they want a revote they demand to have a re-election. They asked votes for revote. But what else can we do? The result is final and for me whoever won the election its okay he/she will have my support I know they can do the job. “GOODLUCK GOONZU”

mimmie

Watcher

November 6th, 2009, 17:21
I'm not at all familiar with this game, but wanted to thank you for that detailed report. It was interesting, to say the least, that the problems with politics in the real world can happen in there too.

Good luck sorting out that mess.

Oh I didn't vote, because maybe the Al Gore of the virtual world can get a fair shake this time around

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

Smile 

November 10th, 2009, 05:37
Thank you for posting your opinion..
I appreciate t a lot, Well, right now we are still having a li'l issue about the political thing but soon it'll be fine.. ^_^

mimmie

Watcher

November 10th, 2009, 06:55
I'm not sure why I said I didn't vote. I meant I voted for a revote

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

November 10th, 2009, 08:17
hi..

thanks for the vote..
I really think we needed a reelection but they didn't allow that..
that's the issue now in our game..

mimmie

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Vote for revote