|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 2 - Plot Analysis @ Twenty Sided

Default Mass Effect 2 - Plot Analysis @ Twenty Sided

February 18th, 2010, 23:31
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Were you enjoying Risen up to the point that you stopped playing?

The reason I ask is because I think you're making a mistake if you stop playing just because of what *other* people said. While Risen's ending left a lot to be desired, it didn't change the fact that the vast majority of the game was quite good.
ME1 on the other hand had a crappy one. I don't even remember it and that was only a few weeks ago.

ME2 I'll probably want to poke my eyes out.

northreign

SkyPirate

February 18th, 2010, 23:37
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Were you enjoying Risen up to the point that you stopped playing?

The reason I ask is because I think you're making a mistake if you stop playing just because of what *other* people said. While Risen's ending left a lot to be desired, it didn't change the fact that the vast majority of the game was quite good.

Believe me, I played most of the game. I stopped when I was starting to become bored by the overuse of dungeons later in the story. What I heard about the ending didn't boost motivation, obviously, but I already had the feeling that I saw the best parts of the game. I will definitely return to it and finish it, though I don't know how soon.

Grandor Dragon

SasqWatch

February 18th, 2010, 23:38
I enjoyed both ME1's and 2's ending. Gameplay-wise they were not great, but they were definitely spectacular, and I had fun playing them.

Grandor Dragon

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 2 - Plot Analysis @ Twenty Sided