|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Tech Help » A small program to help you remember

Question A small program to help you remember

March 26th, 2010, 17:27
Here's a small program that came recommended from the internets:
Mnemosyne (http://www.mnemosyne-proj.org/)

What it does is let you write your own question/answer cards for you to learn, categorize them, and most importantly help you pick out stuff that's hard to remember. The kind of formats supported is: text, audio-files, image-files and math equations (requires that the typesetting system Latex is installed).

I've used it when learning various stuff for a while now and it's been extremely helpful for the learning process. Especially if your reading up on topics with a big vocabulary and new concepts.

Attached Images
File Type: png mnemosyne.png (12.3 KB, 86 views)

hishadow

Level N+1

April 22nd, 2010, 05:21
Awesome stuff I never heard about this I fond your post while I am finding some different different trick and really very useful and your provided link contain very useful and as soon as I will try this one .

m3 ds

katinherwoods

Traveler

April 25th, 2010, 21:30
I'm sure the program is very useful. I did however get a chuckle out of your chosen question

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Pratchett)

Jimmith

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Tech Help » A small program to help you remember