|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » BioWare - Interview @ The Telegraph

Default BioWare - Interview @ The Telegraph

July 24th, 2010, 06:23
Greg Zeschuk has been interviewed at Telegraph.co.uk, discussing a little of DA2 and ME2 and then a fair bit on their Star Wars MMO. On streamlining Dragon Age 2:
Looking at the success this system has had in Mass Effect 2, will BioWare look at making the RPG elements in games such as Star Wars: The Old Republic and the forthcoming Dragon Age sequel more streamlined too?
Yeah, to a certain degree. Like I said, we want to make each game better than the last and to a certain degree, the easier we can make the gameplay while maximising the depth of the game's detail, is something to aim for. We announced Dragon Age 2 a short while ago and of course we've been talking about Star Wars: The Old Republic for a while now and people have had a chance to play it and probably see what some of our objectives are with the game. We try to do a lot of focus testing and usability testing with our fans. We're always trying to make our games as fun and easily usable as possible.
Thanks, Omega!
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 24th, 2010, 06:23
I'll be helping Bioware to streamline there profits from now on by not purchasing any more of their games.

Depressingly they won't notice, the dumber they make these games the more they are liked. Sounds like prime time TV.

pox67

Watchdog

July 26th, 2010, 09:41
Things i learn from this interview

Streamlining = improved experience
Bioware makes deep detailed core games

Tragos

Otinanist

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » BioWare - Interview @ The Telegraph