|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elemental: War of Magic - Interviews, Video

Default Elemental: War of Magic - Interviews, Video

August 21st, 2010, 02:21
G4TV has a video interview with Brad Wardell, while GameShark has a traditional text interview:
Let's move on to diplomacy. It seems like the particular beta Iím playing in (beta 4) - and Iím sure that it's improved - that diplomacy is bare bonesÖ

Oh it is. The diplomacy just got in. I write the AI for the game and the diplomacy was the part that I just really started getting into because I had to wait for a bunch of stuff. In the latest version you can gang up on players, trade items, trade champions back and forth, there's a lot more arranged marriages than what's in the version you're playing, etc. One of the things that's a lot more fun now is that they'll talk to you and say "let's gang up on so-and-so" or they'll gang up on you, or they'll message you and say we have to look out for "such-and-such" - and all of that is such a big part of the game experience.
…and a "stylish launch trailer", courtesy of RPS.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

August 21st, 2010, 02:21
Even though it's stated to be released on Aug. 24 all Preorder/Beta Testers will get it a day early. It was available on impulse last night but since the registration system is not active, It won't allow you to download of install it yet.

shaf

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elemental: War of Magic - Interviews, Video