|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age 2 - Anders Revealed as a Companion

Default Dragon Age 2 - Anders Revealed as a Companion

February 10th, 2011, 01:18
A forumite, Shepard N7, on the Bioware forums made this thread about one of the characters in Dragon Age - it is: Anders, the Mage. In the thread there is a link to GameInformer's website on which there is a gameplay video featuring this reveal. Here's a snip from the text:
New protagonist Hawke first encounters the mage in the slums of the city of Kirkwall, where Anders has taken up a life of healing refugees from the Blight. Hawke needs the former Grey Warden's help, and Anders is willing to oblige in return for a favor.
On this first quest with the new companion, Hawke uncovers some surprising twists about Anders and his new life. What secrets is the apostate hiding? Why are his eyes glowing eerily in the screenshot above? What other surprises await in Dragon Age II?
More information.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

February 10th, 2011, 01:18
It's nice to see Anders make a return from Awakening. Personally, I've always felt that Awakening's characters got little to no love in the area of character development.

It'd be interesting to see if a player's Awakening choices affects Anders overall state and attitude in DA2.

mikelhk

Keeper of the Watch

Send a message via Skype™ to mikelhk

February 10th, 2011, 01:30
Anders was my favorite NPC in Awakening.

Originally Posted by mikelhk View Post
It'd be interesting to see if a player's Awakening choices affects Anders overall state and attitude in DA2.

Was there a post-ending save game in Awakening? I don't remember…

JDR13

SasqWatch

February 10th, 2011, 08:51
I used Anders and Justice for most of Awakening and really liked both, Anders more. Glad to see he is back… since the game starts during the events of DA:O and then goes on for 10 years I wonder how they will handle Anders running off to be in Awakening. Maybe you don't find him until after that game's time-frame…

Justice turned on me BTW… that was cool.

DoctorNarrative

Patroling Written Words

February 10th, 2011, 09:55
Anders was one of my favorites in the entire series.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age 2 - Anders Revealed as a Companion