|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » The Precursors » Deploy Beacon Mission

Default Deploy Beacon Mission

February 16th, 2011, 17:49
Ok, I have the four beacons to deploy and I am standing at exactly one of the points to deploy the beacon. So how do I do it. Unlike the hidden microphone mission, I don't see any red glowing area indicating where to deploy the beacon. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks.

Grifman

Watcher

February 16th, 2011, 18:13
I had the issue once, when I tried to deploy beacons out of order, as given in quest.

Then beacon spot for 2nd location wasn't shown until I placed beacon for 1st location.

player1

Watcher

February 17th, 2011, 03:59
Originally Posted by player1 View Post
I had the issue once, when I tried to deploy beacons out of order, as given in quest.

Then beacon spot for 2nd location wasn't shown until I placed beacon for 1st location.
Ah, now that's plain silly. I should be able to do them in any order, but that's got to be it as I was placing it in the location I was closest to.

Grifman

Watcher

February 17th, 2011, 09:48
Originally Posted by Grifman View Post
Ah, now that's plain silly.
That's why I changed the mission description to state that you have to place them in the mentioned order. I had problems with this too at first .

Wesp5

Unofficial Patcher

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » The Precursors » Deploy Beacon Mission