|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » NWN2: Still Bringing Rigs to their Knees?

Default NWN2: Still Bringing Rigs to their Knees?

January 23rd, 2011, 21:23
If you have gaming hardware released from 2006 onward, you should be running this game just fine.

darkling

Keeper of the Watch

March 1st, 2011, 22:11
I found loading times a bit much (actually so bad that I stopped playing Storm of Zehir), but FPS are fine.

Zaleukos

Bum

March 1st, 2011, 22:42
The Dragon Age 2 demo on Medium settings runs better on my PC than NWN2.

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch

March 6th, 2011, 09:10
does that suprise you? i wouldn't be suprised if the high settings in dragon age 2 are still "technically inferior" to those of NWN 2. Haven't even played NWN 2 on my "new" machine that is now over 2 1/2 years old. My old Pentium 4 didn't have much of a problem at all with the game though. load times were long i agree and i remember my saves taking up an insane amount of hard drive space. that's one game where a raptor drive would pay off greatly i suppose.

—-when we figure out how to build guillotines for corporations the new revolution will have begun—-

curious

liberty or license

March 12th, 2011, 11:08
I don't even remember the computer I was using with NWN2 and MoTB but I don't remember any problem at all with performances. Lol perhaps it's the current computer I'm using, I quote there's on it NWN2 and MotB installed and don't remember why they are here. It's weird I never played the other extensions.

EDIT: Now I remember in fact I played NWN2 on Mac and MotB on PC and weird it's possible it was with the current computer I'm still using. It seems like an eternity in the past.

Dasale

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » NWN2: Still Bringing Rigs to their Knees?