|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Best DLCs?

Default Best DLCs?

March 18th, 2011, 09:25
Levi shop had the property to fix number of slots and allow get at max power the special items with some random. Ie some special items had a strength relative to level of your character and some random, Levi shop allowed sell and buy back the item at max power.

The best is for me The Stone Prisoner by providing a totally new companion for the main game. But well it seems have been included in any game and just a way to force players suscribe an EA account and enter in the DLC system with the goal to make used game less interesting.

Dasale

SasqWatch

March 18th, 2011, 12:50
Originally Posted by Dasale View Post
The best is for me The Stone Prisoner by providing a totally new companion for the main game. But well it seems have been included in any game and just a way to force players suscribe an EA account and enter in the DLC system with the goal to make used game less interesting.
They bluntly admitted Shale was supposed to be in the main game. That's why it's the best "DLC" of the lot.

DoctorNarrative

Patroling Written Words

March 25th, 2011, 10:09
Also, on a semi-related note, one thing I noticed is that the armor the Warden wears in the Sacred Ashes trailer is the one you get in the Soldier's Peak DLC.

Grandor Dragon

Sentinel

March 26th, 2011, 00:25
I just bought "DA - Ultimate Edition" for $7. Ridiculous value-for-money on that deal!
I really just wanted Awakening, since I already bought the main game at release.. but this was cheaper. So now I got it *all*

Played through Lelianas Song this evening, just to get back into the game and re-learn the way it plays before starting Awakening. It's been a year since I last played it after all.
Must say that I actually liked that mini campaign. Much more story than I expected. Didn't really pay much attention to character building though… what's the point if you know the campaign is only 3 hours long. Still, great fun for an evening.

KasperFauerby

Sentinel

March 26th, 2011, 05:13
Originally Posted by KasperFauerby View Post
I just bought "DA - Ultimate Edition" for $7. Ridiculous value-for-money on that deal!
Great deal.. Is that a current sale?

JDR13

SasqWatch

March 26th, 2011, 14:02
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Great deal.. Is that a current sale?
I'm afraid it was a 1-day only offer from a danish web shop that I usually buy my games from. I guess the offer gets even crazier when I add that it was a physical copy of the game… and it included free shipping No-one can be making any money from this… maybe they just needed to clear out some storage space for new titles.

KasperFauerby

Sentinel

March 30th, 2011, 14:27
Jealousy, here I come !

The "Ultimate" package is still 30 Euros here …
Which is about the half of the price of the full game during release times.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Best DLCs?