|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang: River of Time » Got my Drakensang: TRoT import today…

Default Got my Drakensang: TRoT import today…

July 16th, 2011, 19:58
Yes it seem to have been a rather limited release, but there are a few floating around out there. http://english.megastore.se/template…56&source=1900
This store claims to ship internationally, and has at least one left in stock. As it is a Swedish store, it is rather expensive though.

Fnord

Keeper of the Watch

July 16th, 2011, 20:40
The problem is that there's no way of knowing if those copies contain the printed X-encyclopedia (which is the primary reason I wanted the X-superbox). It's been said that later productions of the superbox only contain the encyclopedia on PDF.

JDR13

SasqWatch

July 16th, 2011, 21:42
Actually the price is quite fair it it is first edition with printed encyclopedia. You can always contact them via e-mail if it is printed or on disc. If they don`t bother with answer then stay away anyway.
I sold both mine for 60 bucks each plus shipping via buy now option. Guess I would get a better price with auction format but in the end I bought three copies for 10 EUR each at local games shop bargain bin.

On topic - best price for TRoT at the moment is here
10,69 pounds plus 0.99 delivery

http://www.startupmedia.co.uk/p-4951…e-game-pc.aspx

Dark Savant

Sentinel

July 16th, 2011, 21:56
The item description claims that it contains the encyclopedia. But as Dark Savant said, it is probably best to mail them.

I got my first edition superbox for 30€. But that was just a short while after its release, and from the UK. I suspect that Megastore is unaware of the growing collectors value of this item, it is after all a big chain, and those are usually horrible at finding the right price point for games that are not brand new.

Fnord

Keeper of the Watch

July 16th, 2011, 22:17
off topic - they have great price on boxed Dragon Knight Saga (12,49 EUR). Unfortunately shipping is expensive flat rate 10 EUR and they don`t accept paypal.

Dark Savant

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang: River of Time » Got my Drakensang: TRoT import today…