|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread

Default RPG Codex Refugee Thread

December 27th, 2011, 17:05
First time I ever used an ignore list. I guess there's a beginning for everything.

Carceri

Goblin Scum

December 27th, 2011, 17:08
Most of us have that effect on people, but ultimately it doesn't matter for we are many and the alts are plenty.

racofer

Thread Incliner

December 27th, 2011, 17:16
Pfff I don't truck with xXxgraffixs420 casual newshit like Wasteland or Sentinel Worlds that only runs on the latest PDP-10's or whatever.
You should pick up some oldskool 360 games instead of jerking off to your brand new smelly paper prints.
Save and Restore? What is this Babylonshit. Back in the oldskool days we had autosaving and auto-ressurect after combat. Mapping and notetaking? Fucking scum can't even handle auto-maps and journals.
You say Magic Candle, I say Dragon Age.
You say Wizardry I say Oblivion.
You say Pools of Radiance I say Jade Empire.
You say Ultima 5 I say New Brittania.
You say Wasteland I say Borderlands.
You say Fallout I say Fallout Brotherhood of Steel.

You say "thank you sir may I have another?" I look down and whisper "no".
Last edited by What In The; December 27th, 2011 at 17:41.

What In The

Kasual Skum

December 27th, 2011, 17:16
Originally Posted by Azrael the Cat View Post
I'm butthurt that a bunch of 4chan wannabes destroyed the Codex. And frankly that's something that I'm proud to be butthurt about.
Are you trolling us? I sure hope so.

One Sub in GD had nothing to do with the so called "destruction" of Codex. Ten years of registered users, posts and threads on out of date board software did.

And besides, GD was restricted to registered users only. Did you ever look at how many registered users were online simultaneously?

And in case you still haven't gotten the clue:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/

Haba

I like to Watch

December 27th, 2011, 17:18
Originally Posted by What In The View Post
Jade Empire is a pretty cool game, actually.

"Oitsukenai SUPIIDO de. Nee tsuitekureru no? Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Hikarikagayaku kedo furerarenai no, masa ni supersonic n hypertonic, ubatte hoshii no you take me ima sugu. Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Kedo kantan ni wa ikanai no yo!"

Wicked Witch of Loliland

All hail. Nao.

December 27th, 2011, 17:24
Originally Posted by Wicked Witch of Loliland View Post
Jade Empire is a pretty cool game, actually.
COmbat gets boring pretty quickly

Nex

Traveler

December 27th, 2011, 17:27
It's pretty clear that the Codex has been slow and went through hiccups because of all the lurkers. That there are a few more active GD-centric posters has nothing to do with it. They aren't the ones overloading the forum with too many SQL queries, which is the heart of the matter.

You will notice that there are always far, far more guests online than registered members. That's what the server cannot handle for the capacity that Talutain is able to afford.

Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Humanity has risen!

Watcher

December 27th, 2011, 17:31
I am with Azrael on this one. Not the "bawww 4channers killed the codex" doomsayings of course, but it's a fact those who don't play the prestigious Kodex-approved RPGs have no right to belong to our elite monocled community, and should be summarily banned, beaten up, raped, killed and sold for organs. Anyone who has more posts in GD+retardo than in the rest of the forums combined is a card-carrying subhuman and should be ever treated as such.

mondblut

Watcher

Send a message via ICQ to mondblut

Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
Ahh the famous Codex one liners.
Bullshit doesn't deserve more than that.

Clockwork Knight

Watcher

Originally Posted by Nex View Post
COmbat gets boring pretty quickly
It depends on build, I guess. I play all games as pure witches, so I was a full spirit build that invested her skill points in nothing but elemental magic and transformations. And I did play it on master from the begining, so it was actually pretty intense as everything was able to kill me in just a few strikes, or a well placed combo.

Lots of fun, I had.

With that build, though, it's even cooler in Jade Master. It becomes a sucesion of…

… and…

"Oitsukenai SUPIIDO de. Nee tsuitekureru no? Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Hikarikagayaku kedo furerarenai no, masa ni supersonic n hypertonic, ubatte hoshii no you take me ima sugu. Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Kedo kantan ni wa ikanai no yo!"

Wicked Witch of Loliland

All hail. Nao.

December 27th, 2011, 17:33
Oh damn a couple seconds no new posts in this Thread! Better bump the shit flowers out of this!

I get the feeling the Watchers are giving us some leeway just because they like the extra traffic they are getting. Probably never have seen such spikes before. Then they will print out the chart and sell the site for big moneys.
ITS A TARP!1!11! Their generosity was a big nosed scheme all along!

Angelo85

Watcher

December 27th, 2011, 17:35
@ tennishero

My hate transforms to admiration then back to hate, it's quite a unique experience.

You're like a trolling roulette wheel of win and fail.

Gregz

Desert Ranger

December 27th, 2011, 17:36
The watch is a +/- 0 Euro website:

donations

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

December 27th, 2011, 17:36
Didn't you hear? We're confined to this thread under the Watch of a local admin (secretly a Codex sympathizer) who "fought for us" while others rallied against our presence here.

Either that, or it's just a ploy to make our dictators seem more sympathetic…

SoupNazi

repeat offender

December 27th, 2011, 17:39
Originally Posted by What In The View Post
Pfff I don't truck with xXxgraffixs420 casual newshit like Wasteland or Sentinel Worlds that only runs on the latest PDP-10's or whatever.
You should pick up some oldskool 360 games instead of jerking off to your brand new smelly paper prints.
Save and Restore? What is this Babylonshit. Back in the oldskool days we had autosaving and auto-ressurect after combat. Mapping and notetaking? Fucking scum can't even handle auto-maps and journals.
You say Magic Candle, I say Dragon Age.
You say Wizardry I say Oblivion.
You say Ultima 5 I say New Brittania.
You say Wasteland I say Borderlands.
You say Fallout I say Fallout Brotherhood of Steel.

You say "thank you sir may I have another?" I look down and whisper "no".
Preach on brother!

Gregz

Desert Ranger

December 27th, 2011, 17:39
@ Soupnazi

Actually you guys can go out and post if you behave. :3

Wicked Witch of Loliland

All hail. Nao.

December 27th, 2011, 17:40
Transformation? What kind of travesty is that?

I play pretty girls and I watch pretty girls dancing around. No transformation for me.

Mind you, if there's one goddess/demoness transformation style I prolly switch to that. Since theres' none, I didnt.

laclongquan

Watcher

December 27th, 2011, 17:40
Originally Posted by SoupNazi View Post
Didn't you hear? We're confined to this thread under the Watch of a local admin (secretly a Codex sympathizer) who "fought for us" while others rallied against our presence here.

Either that, or it's just a ploy to make our dictators seem more sympathetic…
I bet it's just the usual whatcher guilt that's making them let the codex niggas trample their home and (soon) impregnate their daughters.

also I just noticed Konjad has 613 internets, an average of 0.77 internets a day.

what

Clockwork Knight

Watcher

December 27th, 2011, 17:43
Originally Posted by mondblut View Post
I am with Azrael on this one. Not the "bawww 4channers killed the codex" doomsayings of course, but it's a fact those who don't play the prestigious Kodex-approved RPGs have no right to belong to our elite monocled community, and should be summarily banned, beaten up, raped, killed and sold for organs. Anyone who has more posts in GD+retardo than in the rest of the forums combined is a card-carrying subhuman and should be ever treated as such.
Fortunately the prestigious Kodex-approved seals are not that hard to obtain. We have: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher, Fallout 3, Skyrim, etc… As you can see "prestigious Kodex-approved" is a roaring empty threat.

laclongquan

Watcher

December 27th, 2011, 17:44
Originally Posted by Wicked Witch of Loliland View Post
@ Soupnazi

Actually you guys can go out and post if you behave. :3
But what will happen? Will I dream?

I am too afraid to close my eyes.

SoupNazi

repeat offender

Tags
avatar 2 release date, best thread ever, cleveland mark blakemore, embassy, incline, itz, jew admin, jews, junior codex, kingcomrade, multiheaded dick, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stalin_brando, stuffies, thingies, thoth backing down, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?-codex
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread