|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics & Religion » Bleeding heart liberals

Default Bleeding heart liberals

February 7th, 2012, 13:37
Originally Posted by Vii Zafira View Post
Is there a way to get an actual diagnosis without standing in the sun until I look like a bloody leper and then going to visit a dermatologist?
I have no idea, I'm sorry. I learned about it only through the press.

The wife of Germany's former Chancellor Kohl had this. And in part it was the reason why she decided to do a suicide.

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

February 7th, 2012, 14:04
@ Patrick

I will use my 'dex account to copy the source code of the posts and send them to you via PM, so you can repost them and continue on your leisure.
ChibiMrowak just kind of did that during the night. Or, like, my night at least.

I thank you very much for the offer and the intention, though. And for caring, too. I will resume the inclination totally shortly.

You are too nice with me, for a Codexer.

There are other potential useful actions of vitamin D in being researched (it may have anticarcinogenic properties, for example), but so far the two I've mentioned are conclusively proven.
The anticarcinogenic thingies are the ones saying, like, this helps against cancer and stuffies? Those were the only ones I knew beforehand, which is why I never worried too much about it. Say, prostate cancer is one of the thingies I will never have to worry about.

I'll try to add more fishies to my diet. Or, like, even more fishies given all I eat are fruits and plants and and seafood. And other stuffies that grow up the ground. And eggs, sometimes. And the divine nectar otherwise known as icecream.

I had to google "unseelie court". Knowledge +1.
Now you have taken your first step into becoming a sage of all thingies fairy!

@ Alrik

I have no idea, I'm sorry.
Don't worry. I'll just ask my doctor for a good dermatologist and start from here.

Thankies, anyway!

The wife of Germany's former Chancellor Kohl had this. And in part it was the reason why she decided to do a suicide.
That's actually very sad. Did she actually went through with it?

Tell me more, tell me more… Like, does he have a car?

Let's opera! Il Trovatore.

Vii Zafira

Oh desire!

February 7th, 2012, 14:24
That's actually very sad. Did she actually went through with it?
Yes. It was sad and shocking news here, years ago.

Last year someone published a biography of her life.

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

February 7th, 2012, 20:16
@ Patrick

ChibiMrowak just kind of did that during the night. Or, like, my night at least.

That is good to hear. I'll definitely follow the thread, I'm sure many good ol' 'dexers will too and it will probably draw some of the natives as well.

The anticarcinogenic thingies are the ones saying, like, this helps against cancer and stuffies? Those were the only ones I knew beforehand, which is why I never worried too much about it. Say, prostate cancer is one of the thingies I will never have to worry about.
Yep, anticarcinogenic means that it could help prevent cancer.

I'll try to add more fishies to my diet. Or, like, even more fishies given all I eat are fruits and plants and and seafood. And other stuffies that grow up the ground. And eggs, sometimes. And the divine nectar otherwise known as icecream.
Then you are on the right track. The fattier the fish, more vitamin D is inside. Eggs are fine too. And the occasional icecream is fine, as long as you don't overindulge. Just add some exercise and you'll be healthy as a horse a fairy.

Anyway, you're welcome

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable… I simply am not there.

Patrick Bateman

Vice President

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics & Religion » Bleeding heart liberals