|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Top3 simulation browser based mmos

Default Top3 simulation browser based mmos

May 11th, 2012, 08:43
Except from fantasy games, I am also in fond of simulation games. Because they give players a second chance to simulate real life experiences. And it is lucky that there are more and more good free sim mmos that even donít need installed on PC. Anyway I wanna share my favourite top3 simulation browser based mmos with you guys.

1. Farmerama( http://www.famerama.bigpoint.com ) - Definitely my favourite free to play sim game. It has been heavily played and once got around 400,000 players online on a daily basis. Plant crops in the fields, raise animals, trade with neighbors or in your city life for a taster of the country, and so on. It makes me feel like a real farmer to build and manage my own farm into a successful agricultural enterprise. The goal in Farmerama is very simple, make (virtual) money and climb up the ranking of the best farmers. I think those who enjoy Farmville will love this game, coz it is much funnier and really worth playing.

2. Business Tycoon Online( http://bto.dovogame. com ) - It is another popular economic sim mmo where players can become an entrepreneur and manage their company. At first, you might start with a small shop. Then you have to try your best to widen your business scope and raise your social class. Finally you become owners of transnational enterprises through hard work. There are 4 industries including entertainment, catering, retailing and services. I choose the first one based on my interest. And with good looking and smart secretary to improve working efficiency, it is really enjoyable to live a life as a boss.

3. Trophy Manager( http://trophymanager. com ) - It is a free football management game where players take charge of their own soccer club. As a manager in TM, your job is to find and hire the perfect coaching staff, decide formation and tactics of your team before the game start, and expand the clubís infrastructure. I am a big fan of soccer. So running a football team is really exciting for me. If you are a soccer lover just like me, I guess you might like it.

Either need to frustrate because of the once , or abandon your it truns out that
determination wants to achieve purpose

fengzi597

Watcher

May 11th, 2012, 12:45
Why does this post seem familiar?

Seeing as several posters have interacted with this one back and forth I'm wondering if this spam bot could be said to have passed the Turing test.

jhwisner

SasqWatch

May 11th, 2012, 16:33
Originally Posted by jhwisner View Post

Seeing as several posters have interacted with this one back and forth I'm wondering if this spam bot could be said to have passed the Turing test.
That, or it is not a bot but rather a person who posts this spam. As anti-spam systems gets better and better, spammers might have to hire real people to do their spamming for them.

Fnord

Keeper of the Watch

May 11th, 2012, 16:40
Maybe a new term needs to be coined. Manspammer? Spaman? Spman?

CrazyIrish

Keeper of the Watch

May 11th, 2012, 23:20
Originally Posted by CrazyIrish View Post
Maybe a new term needs to be coined. Manspammer? Spaman? Spman?
Pigspam.

hishadow

Level N+1

May 12th, 2012, 06:46
We're pretty sure it's a human spammer. He puts his posts in the right place and it does have relevance for a small portion of our users, so we've allowed it to stay. If he popped up a new one every day, we'd probably be a little less "understanding", but a trickle posted in MMO Marketing seems fairly harmless.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » Top3 simulation browser based mmos