|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Netbook for classic RPGs, at last I bought it. :)

Default stupid trolls

May 27th, 2012, 17:16
i truly love the F'in trolls on here… <yes i realize saying this makes me one =p >
if a person desires to game on a netbook, stop tellin them to get a desktop… they obviously, dont want one or they wouldnt have gotten the netbook…. I know its easy for trolls to forget that not everyone shares the same opinions or logical they have, this doesnt mean a person is less efficient or dumb, it means that person is going to find a different way to do something, they are thinking outside the troll box, not everyone seeks to do the max efficiency or max this or max that for every aspect of their life… the thread was made for ppl that want to do this on a netbook, not a laptop or a desktop or a smartphone or haliburtons tabulation machine….
also most trolls, outside of offering their specs on their machines.. dont offer help nor contribute to anything in any way.
I have a droid X2 i game on… its plenty powerful.
i have a gaming rig also, and a ps3 and a psp…. different machines have different applications…
so to all those who think outside the box.. keep on and lead the way… cuz we gamers… appreciate the effort

havok78

Traveler

May 27th, 2012, 17:53
I got a netbook roughly a year ago, and I have used it practically every day. Unlike a standard notebook, a netbook is truly portable and usable just about everywhere doesn't get hot, runs forever. Unfortunately, I went the Linux Mint route for general usage. It's great because there's no bloatware, and it runs really quick, and I have to admit it's fun just using a different OS. The bad thing of course is that I don't have compatibility with Windows applications.

I've been considering trying a dual-boot type of situation on it, again there is a problem with the original OS being Windows 7 starter. I wonder how compatible Windows 7 would be with older titles from GOG that I'd like to put on it.

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom

May 27th, 2012, 18:27
I use windows 7 on my pc and netbook and have yet to encounter any major problem among the nearly 50 titles I grabbed from GoG. If that helps at all… Only had problem with 1 game I think and I found a workaround with the help of GoG's forums.

Galaad

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor

Send a message via MSN to Galaad Send a message via Skype™ to Galaad
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Netbook for classic RPGs, at last I bought it. :)