|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Risen 2 » Risen 2 Spoilers » Simple questions, simple answers

Default Simple questions, simple answers

May 16th, 2012, 16:54
Originally Posted by jl78 View Post
thx for the help guys, it's a nice sword i must say, except it has the exact same stats as the other top piercing sword.
Yeah, the stats for King's Sword and Soul Caller are identical. I suspect that might be an oversight by the devs.

Both swords also use the same inventory picture, but they display correctly when equipped.

JDR13

SasqWatch

May 21st, 2012, 20:11
What's the logic behind "The Correct Chest"? I basically saved and tried them all to see what would happen.

hwfanatic

Watchdog

May 21st, 2012, 20:52
The logic is… Well… It exists only if you play the german version.
The translation is utterly wrong.

The post from official forum says this:
After some searching I found out that the damn riddle only makes sense in German! In the German version the word "PRECIOUS" is "Kostbar" which is an anagram for Sokbart. Talk about Lost in Translation!
While it's not a bug per se, of course I've added that to the list of bugs on the official forum. As it ruins our experience!

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

May 21st, 2012, 21:01
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
The logic is… Well… It exists only if you play the german version.
The translation is utterly wrong.
The post from official forum says this:

After some searching I found out that the damn riddle only makes sense in German! In the German version the word "PRECIOUS" is "Kostbar" which is an anagram for Sokbart. Talk about Lost in Translation!

While it's not a bug per se, of course I've added that to the list of bugs on the official forum. As it ruins our experience!
This.
Although "Sokbart" means something in the lines of being in search, and that's what Patty is doing all the time
But it's still kinda easy chest puzzle compared to the one in Risen 1, as all chests but one have male names.

jl78

Traveler

Unhappy 

June 10th, 2012, 22:07
Where can I buy Pick lock?

I already got the first one from the Thieft, but I dont know, I think I lost it somehow, now I have 102 on pick lock skill, but dont have the iten to unlock chests and doors =/

Felipe

Traveler

June 11th, 2012, 18:56
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Where can I buy Pick lock?

I already got the first one from the Thieft, but I dont know, I think I lost it somehow, now I have 102 on pick lock skill, but dont have the iten to unlock chests and doors
You aquire the lockpick by paying Largo 1000 gold to teach you the lockpicking skill. Once you have it, it's with you for the entire game.

JDR13

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Risen 2 » Risen 2 Spoilers » Simple questions, simple answers