|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Full Combat Rebalance Mod Updated

Default The Witcher - Full Combat Rebalance Mod Updated

June 25th, 2012, 14:53
The Witcher site notes the Full Combat Rebalance Mod (original, not the sequel) has been updated:
Flash has just updated his Full Combat Rebalance MOD for the first Witcher. The update along with the complete list of changes can be downloaded from projectís official website, where you can find more information about the modification itself. Donít forget to leave your feedback in the special thread on our forums and to check out the trailer for FCR.
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

June 25th, 2012, 14:53
Been working up to a replay. Seems like a good reason.

CrazyIrish

Keeper of the Watch

June 25th, 2012, 15:12
Rebalancing and difficulty mods and the like are not usually my cup of tea, since they rarely tweak game mechanics in a signifficant way and instead rely on cheap bullshit, that doesn't really make the game harder, but simply makes it last longer (enemy hp bloating, making shit you buy cost x,x times more while giving you x,x times less money for selling stuff and gimping carry weights or amounts are a really good example and i passionately hate mods, that do these things). In this case it's different, because FCR supposedly changes game mechanics quite heavily. Can anyone comment on the mod?

tolknaz

Sentinel

June 25th, 2012, 16:29
Originally Posted by tolknaz View Post
Rebalancing and difficulty mods and the like are not usually my cup of tea, since they rarely tweak game mechanics in a signifficant way and instead rely on cheap bullshit, that doesn't really make the game harder, but simply makes it last longer (enemy hp bloating, making shit you buy cost x,x times more while giving you x,x times less money for selling stuff and gimping carry weights or amounts are a really good example and i passionately hate mods, that do these things). In this case it's different, because FCR supposedly changes game mechanics quite heavily. Can anyone comment on the mod?
Majority of rebalancing and difficulty mods I played(for lot of different RPGs) tweaked health and prices very little and where more focused on AI and spells/skills/stats of both player characters and enemies.

On topic:Looks nice I am definitely going to try this when I have little less games installed.Probably in few months.

Nameless one

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Full Combat Rebalance Mod Updated