|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics, Religion & other Controversies » Playing videogames at 20-years-old is 'not normal'

Default Playing videogames at 20-years-old is 'not normal'

July 4th, 2012, 19:56
Originally Posted by zakhal View Post
Women, can't live with them, can't live without them. Blah. Perhaps i should pressure her to stop watching reality-tv. I think its unhealty and not part of relationship.
Tell her you're about to start playing an RPG where the main quest has you searching for a new girlfriend.

JDR13

SasqWatch

July 5th, 2012, 14:30
I don't get why some people think that passively watching television is somehow more worthwhile activity than playing video games. And we aren't talking about science documentaries here. My tv broke down last year and I barely noticed it. Sure I bought a new tv two months later, but I could have easily gone longer without any TV.

Dez

Keeper of the Watch

July 6th, 2012, 13:08
I am sure hitman series didn't influenced at all. Maybe before was radio was common to dedicate time and hear it, when the tv I also assume was normal, now in our time why not monitors of pc?The time changes and who know at what next we will stare at.

Igor

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics, Religion & other Controversies » Playing videogames at 20-years-old is 'not normal'