|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Indie RPG » Orcs Vengence = The Best Dungeon Crawler on iOS?

Default Orcs Vengence = The Best Dungeon Crawler on iOS?

July 27th, 2012, 09:20
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth…hreadid=145736

I mean everyone in every Apple gaming circle is talking about it. There is even a thread on the gamefaqs iPhone board about it and it wasn't even started by me.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

August 1st, 2012, 23:45
It is really good. Haven't had a huge amount of time to play it yet, but so far so good.

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch

August 1st, 2012, 23:49
your like the Dhruin of iOS RPG's, AI.

Mike, hand him your crown.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch

August 16th, 2012, 23:58
I played this last night. WTF? You buy gold with real dollars to upgrade you stats, skills, equipment, and add new gesture to the UIs? Or grind… This is a ripoff.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

August 17th, 2012, 00:23
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
I played this last night. WTF? You buy gold with real dollars to upgrade you stats, skills, equipment, and add new gesture to the UIs? Or grind… This is a ripoff.
And the best part is its not free to begin with its 2.99. I like dungeon hunters 2 better and heroes call. I haven't played any of them extensively though. I never buy upgrades I will just keep playing till I earn them or never get them at all.

I don't approach iPad games with the intent of completing them they're more just to pass time.

sakichop

SasqWatch

August 17th, 2012, 00:56
Thanks for the references. Yeah, they seem somewhat disposable, so dungeon hunters 2 for $7 is too much. Downloading heroes as I type. I am wary of the free price though. What is hidden that you have to pay for later? I don't like this sort of trickery and puts a bad taste in my mouth for these apps.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

August 17th, 2012, 02:29
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Thanks for the references. Yeah, they seem somewhat disposable, so dungeon hunters 2 for $7 is too much. Downloading heroes as I type. I am wary of the free price though. What is hidden that you have to pay for later? I don't like this sort of trickery and puts a bad taste in my mouth for these apps.
I think you have to buy gems or something in heroes call. I got DH2 on sale for 2.99 a while back. I don't think you need to buy anything in DH2 but I could be wrong. I'm level 16 and haven't purchased anything. I wouldnt waste time with DH3 though as they made it just a bunch of levels with waves of enemy's where as DH2 is more of an actual rpg with main quest and side quests.

If you have an IPad you could use app shopper you enter the apps on your wish list and it will alert you if they go on sale. I use it religiously and only buy stuff on sale and sometimes even free. Not sure if app shopper is on iPhone as I don't own one.

sakichop

SasqWatch

August 17th, 2012, 04:11
Yep, the app shopper is available on the iPhone.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

August 23rd, 2012, 03:32
Does anyone know what to do after looting the armor, weapon and shield in the tomb?

It seems like the portcullis should open or I need to fight his ghost, but nothing happens. I've run around everywhere and wondering if I found a glitch.

Thanks

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Indie RPG » Orcs Vengence = The Best Dungeon Crawler on iOS?